4

"Hey Aizawa? Where's Uncle Yagi? I thought you said he'd be here?"

"He will be. Now, I was told to give you instructions, then I'm going to go take a nap. Do not interrupt my nap unless its life or death." We all gave our attention to Aizawa as he got out a piece of paper and read it. He finished reading it and put it back in his pocket. "First one to find All-Might wins the first challenge of class. Go."

We all started running, well, except for me. I decided to use my second quirk. I have two quirks. My mother's is the water quirk. I can basically make water do whatever I want, and also create water anytime and anywhere I want it. A result for this is that I can successfully hold my breath for 22 minutes and I'm also a fast swimmer. My second quirk, my Fathers quirk. I basically have super agility and am very flexible. A result of this also makes my body tough, so it has to be something major for me to get injured. I can quickly jump from building to building and even balance on thin ledges.

I quickly got to the top of a building and jumped from rooftop to rooftop. I stopped for a moment and realized that all of my class was in one area of the arena and they were all moving to the middle. With how advanced our class is, Uncle Yagi wouldn't just hide in the center. He would hide somewhere no one would go first, he may even be underground too. I scan the whole arena and notice one corner where there aren't as many building, and they are much more plain looking. That's where he has to be.

I start making my way over there quickly and can feel a presence behind me. I quickly hop down and hang from the ledge of a building, waiting for whoever it is to get closer.

"That bitch! I know she went this way!"

"Mineta, why are we following her?"

"All-Might is her uncle! She has to know how to find him!"

I hang from the ledge for a few more seconds until I hear footsteps. I quickly pull myself back up to confront my followers.

"Hello Mineta, Sero... and what would you two be doing up here?"

"Um... nothing! We are just trying to get a good view to find All-Might!"

"Mineta... tsk... tsk... tsk... I heard you say that you were following me. You really shouldn't do that you know..." I saw Mineta gulp really hard and he began to shake. This little perv is so fun to scare. "Sero, why don't you take the little purple man away with you and put him back on the ground." Within a moment, Sero grabbed Mineta who had begun crying, and carried him away. I continue to follow my path to the building's in the far corner and soon arrive.

I climb the tallest building to get a layout of the area. I notice one building that looks rundown and a few cracks in the wall. I walk in and there I see Uncle Yagi. I walk over and sit on the ground next to him.

"Did you use your agility?"

"Yeah, it's getting stronger and easier to control."

"That's good... well you won, let's go."

"No... let the next person who finds you win. I don't need the victory."

"Hm? Are you sure?"

"Yea. Plus we don't get to see each other really now that I'm in the dorms."

"That's true, well ok then."

It takes a good 10 minutes, but ultimately Su was able to find us. We all headed back to the front gates to do the last half of class. We ended up working on ultimate moves which was exciting.

"Show me you ultimate move Toshinori."

"Oh, Hi Aizawa. So basically it's a water prison." I created water and surround the clone Ectoplasm gave me. I created a sort of buble around his body, leaving his head open so he can still breath. "When it's like this, since I can control the water, they won't be able to swim out of it. And if it's an especially rowdy bad guy, I can cover his face and realease them right before they become unconscious."