5

"What do you mean we barely started?!"

"Denki, I mean that I'm not finished with you... I have certain... desires, and I can't go to long without fulfilling them. It's been a few days, so you're the lucky one that gets to help me. Also, I know you're just playing dumb. It's cute, but I need someone who can keep up."

"I can keep up, I promise! And I'm not playing dumb either. You're my first girlfriend and well... you're kinda intense and insanely hot. I just dont know how to act around you."

"Well..." I crawled my way back up onto, "you can stop by seeing me as so intimidating. I'm yours unless you get rid of me, which, I'm hoping you never want to." I grabbed his cock and shoved it inside of me. I could see his eyes roll in the back of his head and he arched his back slightly. It was so big and stretched my walls as it went it further. "Jesus Kaminari, you're so big..."

"Oh, I didn't think I was..."

I chuckled slightly in the back of my throat.

"What?"

"Nothing, you're just a funny idiot."

"Oh..." I brought my face down towards him and glared right into his eyes. "I'm gonna give you control on this one, seeing how it is you're first time. All I request is... Fuck me."

I saw Kaminari's face completely change in front of me. One second I was looking at a scared little boy who didn't know what was happening. And the next thing I know, his face changed to a man. He realized what his body wanted.

He grabbed my shoulders and roughly reversed our positions, throwing me onto the bed. He laid on top of me and trusted as hard as he could into me. He continued going harder and faster each time I moaned. I made sure to bring his ear close to my mouth so he would hear every escaped sound from my mouth.

"Oh... Denki! I'm so close! Faster! Please!" He began thrusting faster into me. A very familiar knot started to build in my stomach and it was forming faster than it ever has before. "Fuck, Denki! I'm... I'm... yes!" My walls began to squeeze around his cock as he continued thrusting in and out.

"Jeez... (Y/N), You're... you're so tight! I'm... I'm gonna cu..." he pulled out quickly and came onto my stomach. We were both out of breath and Denki stood up a little, still leaning against his bed. "Wow... that... that was..." I chuckled again and he turned to look at me. He smiled, than passionately locked our lips together for a minute. He then got some tissues and wiped off my stomach. I got up to pee and Denki started to pull his pajama pants back on. I came out of the bathroom to see Denki sitting on the side of the bed.

"I have to ask before we go any further... you didn't just do that to break up with me the next day, did you?"

"Denki... first of all, if I wanted to fuck you that bad, I would have done it already. Second of all, I was not lying to you when I told you that I want you to be mine, and only mine. I would get jealous everytime I saw you looking at another girl or even talking about one. I wanted us to be together before we did anything. And I really do mean that."

"Ok... i just needed to make sure you weren't just trying to use me for sex."

"Geez, how did these roles get reversed? Usually it's the high school guy using the young high school girl for sex. I promise you that's not it. But, I guess I should probably let you know of something."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure you and everyone are aware that Bakugo and I are best friends."

"Yea?"

"Well, we both get a little hot-headed sometimes and need to blow off some steam. Well we figured out a way for that. We are... were friends with benefits. We've fucked a lot... like almost every to every other day."

"WHAT!?"

"Not so loud! We have been keeping it hidden from everyone, cause ya know... we didn't want anyone to know. But I'm letting you know because I think you should. I don't want any secrets between us. You should also know that when you and I got in a relationship it ended."

"Great... now I have to worry about Bakugo trying to steal my girl."

"Um, let's just say he likes someone else way more. He won't be trying anything. But, we are still going to be there for each. Afterall, he is my best friend."

"I trust you." I smiled at him and then curled up in his bed.

"You're sleeping in here tonight?"

"Why not? We have a two day break so I don't have to be anywhere in the morning." He nodded and curled up behind me, wrapping his arm around my stomach. After a few minutes, I let the darkness of the night consume my mind until the sun rose the next morning.

3:00 pm Next Day

"Ok, we need to stop watching Netflix and do something. We have literally been in your room all day."

"What do you wanna do?"

"Well if we do something now it has to be quick. I have dinner with Uncle Yagi at 6. Oh and you're coming. He texted me earlier asking if you were gonna come."

"Wait... I get to have dinner with All-Might! No. 1 Pro-Hero! What is my life?"

"Former no. 1. Remember?"

"Oh... right sorry..."

"Hey, don't be upset. He's been prepared for this for years now. He knew he would have to retire someday. I'm just thinking he didnt know it would be so soon."

We both got showered and headed back to our seperate rooms. I changed into a casual outfit, t-shirt and some shorts. I met Denki by the front door to the dorms.

"No, go back in and change."

"What? Why!"

"We are going to his apartment for pizza. Not going to a five star restaurant! Change into normal clothes!" He slumped off back to his room to change. I did have to admit, he looked nice in a tux! He came back down in a t-shirt and some Jean's and we walked over to Uncle Yagi's apartment. We arrived quickly since he didn't live very far from the school. I knocked two times on the door and he swiftly opened the door.

"Ah! Lightning Bolt! Come on in!"

"Uncle Yagi, you keep using your muscle form you're gonna hurt yourself." With my words he poofed back down to his normal self. I walked passed him holding Denki's hand. The smell of pizza filled my nostrils and I skipped to the living room.