2

I could hear Aizawa's whistle blow signaling that class was over. It was the last class of the day so we were free to stay and continue if we wanted, or we could go to the dorms. I stood up from where I was and quickly walked to Kaminari grabbing his collar. I pinned him between me and the wall behind him with force and Mineta backed away from us. They both had looks that were a mix of confusion and scared. Neither of them knew what I was going to do.

"Mineta..." I looked up and down Kaminari. "You can stay if you want, but I highly suggest you go and leave us two alone." He ran off crying, shouting...

"Kaminari, you'll pay for this!"

"Good... now that he's gone..." I kept a tight grip on his collar and lifted my leg to his crouch. "You really turn me on Denki. You're so fucking hot... I could just take you right here..."

"Wh-whats gotten in-into you (Y/N)?"

"Baby, I've had my eye on you since school started. I want you to be mine. So stop looking at other girls and ask me already." I glared into his yellow eyes. Fear flashed in them, but then, they were taken over by something else. Lust.

"You're getting hard Denki." I trailed my free hand down his stomach, letting it lie over his now hard bulge. He gulped, trying to cover a moan. "And I havent even done anything to get you like this. What a shame."

"(Y/N), what do you mean by you want me to be yours?"

"Ask me out you dipshit!"

"Wait... WHAT!"

"I want to be your girlfriend..."

"Um oh... can you let me go for a second." I released his collar and moved my leg away from him. I took a step back. "Wait, so you're like actually attracted to me? Like for real? The hottest and most intimidating girl in school likes me? Denki Kaminari?"

"Yes you goddamn idiot. And what are you gonna do about it?" He smirked at me with hungry eyes, he gripped my waist and pulled me in for a rough kiss. I could actually hear fireworks going off above us, and no it wasn't Bakugo. He tried to pull away and I griped a handful of his hair and pulled him in deeper. I could feel a few shocks gracing my back and I could tell he was loosing himself into the kiss. We finally broke apart and a string of saliva kept us connect for a moment.

"So... um... will you be my girlfriend then?"

"Yes you dumb idiot. Geez it took you long enough to ask me."

"Well sorry! You're kinda unapproachable." I gave him a hungry look, grabbed his hand and walked away towards the entrance to the building. Aizawa and All-Might were still there talking near the exit.

"Hey Uncle Yagi, Denki finally asked me out."

"Wait... HUH? You told All-Might?!"

"Kid, she's been talking about you since the first day of school."

"I tell him everything. He gets girl talk whether he wants it or not."

"And trust me... a lot of the time I don't really care about the girl talk, but you were always an interesting topic. Also, (Y/N)... I said be nice to the boys, why did Mineta leave crying?"

"I have no idea." I quickly grabbed Denki's hand and left the building before All-Might could ask anything else. We walked to the dorms where we split up, I was getting really tired and I told Denki that he should probably wipe the lipstick off of him as it was everywhere. I even somehow managed to get some on his collar.

He walked past some of the boys and I could hear shouts and whistles as he was quickly surrounded by them, all patting his back. I could even hear Mineta asking what happened. Denki walked past ignoring all of them, probably because he didn't even know himself what had just happened. I got onto the elevator and quickly got to my room so I could change into pajamas for the rest of the night. I finished my homework, ate some food and tucked into bed. I scrolled through my phone and got a text message from Denki.

Denki💛

Um... I didn't hallucinate any of that right? I'm your boyfriend?

Me

What are you talking about?

Denki💛

Um, WAIT FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!

Me

I'm just kidding geez, yes. You're my boyfriend.

Denki💛

Oh, ok. Please don't give me a heart attack like that. Well, goodnight.

Me

Hey, Denki? Wanna fuck?

Denki💛

Uh, WHAT? NOW? UH...

I bursted out laughing and put my phone on the charger. I was a smiling mess knowing that I finally had the boy that I've wanted for Oh so long now. I rolled over and fell asleep to the sound of Denki texting me a few more times.