3

I walked into class the next morning and saw Bakugo already at his desk. I walked over and sat on top of it, making him move his arms out of the way.

"Hey best frieeend... "

"Shut up, don't call me that."

"But you are Katsuki, I only speak truths." It was a fact though. You were friends with all the girls and all of the boys, but Bakugo was your Best Friend, and you were his in return. "What do you think we are gonna do today?" You swung your legs back and forth and glanced over the class to see who was already there.

"Probably just some more training. I hope we can work on the ultimate moves again soon though. I want to perfect one."

"Oooooo... that would be fun! I want to make another one. I only made one last time and I have a few ideas." As you finished your sentence you locked eyes with Kaminari who was entering through the classroom door. He went straight to his desk with his head lowered, almost in a cowardly way. "Oh, Sparky is here, gotta go!"

"Still trying to land that eh? He's never gonna ask ya know."

"As a matter of fact Katsuki Bakugo, I did land that. He asked me yesterday." You skipped off before he could say another word and got to Denki quite quickly. You placed one hand a few inches away from his crouch to give you balance as you leaned over to kiss him. He was caught off guard when you leaned down, as you never buttoned your uniform all the way, and he could clearly see your laced black bralette. He swallowed hard and gave into your kiss. It was pretty quick and you stood back up and went to your desk. Mina came running to you, Su not far behind.

"What was that?!"

"What, I kissed my boyfriend."

"Huuuhhhh! Eeeeeekkkkk! Boyfriend! Yay!"

"Mina, did you know you're one of my favorite girlfriends. You just get so excited about things."

"Love, I get excited about love." All three of us chuckled softly and abruptly came to a stop when we heard Mineta.

"KAMINARI!! HOW DID YOU LAND THE HOTTEST GIRL IN THE SCHOOL TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! TELL ME, I NEED TO KNOW!"

"I-I-I don't know man, I just did!"

I turned back to Mina and Su and noticed that all the other girls had joined in too. We didn't really want to pay attention to Sero and Mineta hounding Kaminari about his new relationship. Well that was until Mineta asked for triple x stuff about me which I clearly overheard. Now's my time to pounce. I stood up and slowly and sexily walked to the three boys, but Mineta in particularly. All eyes were on me.

"Oh Minetaaa... how about you ask me yourself. I haven't ripped into Kaminari yet, so how would he know? But I'm an open book, how about you ask me?" I grabbed his collar and raised his tiny self out of the chair and licked my lips. "What's on that little pervy imagination of yours, maybe Kaminari and I can recreate it later, hmm?" He started to panic as I kept questioning. I could also see Kaminari in the corner of my eye as sweat began to collect on his forehead. "What's the matter? Don't like it when you're being confronted?" I threw him back in his seat. " Then maybe you shouldn't ask people about personal topics like that! Face it Mineta! You'll never see this ass naked!" I huffed and walked back to my seat. I didn't even notice that Aizawa had entered the room, and I didn't really care.

"Miss Toshinori, do you need to go blow off some steam?"

"That would be great!"

"Alright class, to battle grounds B. All-Might is meeting us there."