~ 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮~

✿ 𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓞𝓥✿

Taehyung walked home alone to Jason's house which was a different direction from his friends.Jason was usually the one to walk with them but with the fight he was alone.He never really liked walking alone.He felt safer walking with other people.

Taehyung was slightly stressed. He didn't know what to do, yes he loved Jason but does Jason love him. He has being thinking about what yoongi said. In the future will their fights be worse?

He was in a pickle. If he did break up with Jason where will he live? He didn't want to seem like he's leaching off of him but isn't that exactly what he's doing?

♒︎♒︎♒︎✿♒︎♒︎♒︎

Taehyung finally made it home. He took out his keys and slide them into the lock with a twist. The door opened and it was pitch black, meaning it was most likely no one there. He went in took off his shoes and backpack and headed straight to the kitchen. He had been tired and hungry.

He prepared some instant noodles and got to eating. Once finished he started to clean up. Putting the dry dishes where they go. Dusting off the table. Sweeping and lastly mopping. Once finished he sat so on the coaches and turned on the tv.

He had fallen asleep from the exhaustion. His nap was interrupted by a click from the door. There Jason drunkly walked in. The males clothes we wrinkled and loose.

"Hey tae can we talk?"Jason said with a unreadable expression. Taehyung needed to talk to him too so he said yes. The rest of the night they were talking about their relationship.

♒︎♒︎♒︎✿♒︎♒︎♒︎

Very short chapter just to show that I'm alive