~𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮~

In a darkly lit room, you could hear grunts and the sound of the controller's buttons being pressed aggressively

In a darkly lit room, you could hear grunts and the sound of the controller's buttons being pressed aggressively. The room was messy with some clothes on the floor, a desk with a stack of papers and pens messily placed. On the wall, there was a shelf with many trophies.

"No no no no no!"He whispered yelled. He still had to be quiet since it was early in the morning. The boy stayed up all night playing his favorite game, Overwatch.

He checked his phone to see it was already 7:00 which meant he had to quickly turn everything off before his mother finds out he stayed up late.

As if on cue, the door handle turned revealing his mother." I know your awake jeongguk" his mother said with a bored expression."Breakfast is ready downstairs, it's your first day at your new school at least look presentable" With that, his mother leaves the room.

The boy grabs clothes from the floor smelling them to see which one is the cleanest. He settles on a grey long sleeve shirt, Blue jeans, and mismatched fashionable sneakers.

He goes on to his bathroom that is connected to his bedroom. He starts doing his daily routine which consists of brushing his teeth, washing his face put lotion afterward and messing with his hair to make it look fluffier then it already is.

He grabs his black backpack from his desk chair and proceeded to go down the stairs. As he passes the living room and is getting closer to the kitchen he started smelling the delicious food his mother prepared.

"It smells good ma" he happily says, imagining how it would taste. "Thank you, honey, I already put your plate on the table" his mother sweetly said.

Jeongguk finished his food quickly. He checked the time to see it was 7:56 if he started running now he would not be late for class and that's what he did.

"Bye ma imma be late if I don't start running now, love you!"He said while running out of the house.

♒︎♒︎♒︎☀︎♒︎♒︎♒︎

𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓰𝓾𝓴 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I made it to school on time. As soon as I walked in the bell rang so all the students were walking to their classes.Which was a bad thing for me since I'm new and don't know where class A6 is. I saw this short pink-haired male walking with another short black-haired male.

" Um.....Excuse me!" I said loudly so I could catch their attention. The pink-haired male seemed to notice my presence and turned around.

I have to say he remained me of a mochi. He had soft eyes, chubby cheeks, and very full plump lips.

"Oh hello there! Are you new? I have never seen you before" The said male exclaimed."Yes, I am new, I was also wondering if you could tell me where class A6 is?"