Chapter 11

Next month

         "I DON'T KNOW GUYS. I started working back at the café and I saved up a lot of money but it's still not enough for a prom dress. You don't get paid much being a waitress. And in this small town, I'm not getting much tips."

Ava was in the middle of a conversation with Bella and Alice. They were trying to convince her to go to prom but she refused to let either any of them spend money on her.

"Your going and that's the end of the discussion." Alice said. She knew how much Emmett wanted to take her. "Not to brag, but we'll have money forever it's no big deal."

Ava sighed knowing she couldn't argue wit Alice about this knowing she'd buy her a dress without her permission anyways.

"Your a part of the family now." Alice said. "So what is ours is yours."

Ava smiled at Alice nodding. "Ok then let's go and find a dress."

That day the 3 all went dress shopping together. Bella also didn't want to go not because of the dress but because dancing wasn't her thing, but Alice convinced her to go.

While they were out shopping Ava found a dress she fell in love with.

"This is it." She said to herself and Alice came over nodding.

"That'll look great on you." Alice said.

"You think so." Ava said.

"Definitely." She said and Ava nodded seeing Bella come over.

"I'm not good at this dress shopping thing." Bella said. Holding up a dull looking dress and the girls shook their heads giggling. Ava grabbed hers and they went to help Bella.

▪️▪️▪️

Ava kept her dress at Bella's house not wanting Emmett to see it. But she did pick him a tie that matched her dress.

Right now Ava was at Bella's house staying the night. They were in her room watching a movie that just so happened to be a vampire movie.

"That's not true one bit." Ava said seeing them hold up a cross towards the vampire. "I won't be able to look at these movies the same. Sometimes me and Emmett watch them and all he does is makes fun of them."

Bella laughed at her. After the movie ended the two girls laid down staring up at the ceiling.

"So question?" Bella said.

"Yeah." Ava said.

"Have you thought about... becoming one of them." Bella asked. "A vampire."

Ava stayed silent for a while.

"Yeah." She said. "I want to be with Emmett forever. I don't want to leave him. But I don't know I'm still unsure, there's a lot I still want to do and I mean... I wanted to have kids."

"Yeah I totally understand, me and Edward got into a few arguments over the year because of it." Bella said. "He doesn't want me to."

"Of course he doesn't." Ava said. "I kinda get it, Emmetts told me a lot I honestly feel bad for them."

"It'll have to happen soon anyways, or the volturi-"