Chapter 8

A week and a half later

      IT'S BEEN A WEEK and a half since what happened to Ava. She had been at Maddie's house trying to recover that whole time. She didn't call anyone because she didn't want to let them know what happened.

Everyone thought she went missing and that Milo done something to her. Emmett was so terrified that he was going crazy.

"Well don't you know where she is Bella! She's your best friend!" Emmett shouted at Bella causing Edward to let out low growl.

"Watch it Emmett." Edward said stepping towards him.

"What are you gonna do." Emmett said stepping towards him too.

"Ok calm down you two." Carslie said stepping between them to break up any fight that was about to happen. "Look we understand why Emmetts so angry let's not try to get to upset towards him. But Emmett you also need to calm down and keep a level head."

He sighed nodding.

"Bella do you know anywhere she could have went?" Carslie asked.

"I don't know she usually comes to my house after arguments with her dad but Milo lives a little further so she'd probably... go to Maddie's house!" Bella said. "I know where she lives we can go now."

"Let's go then." Emmett said.

Emmett, Bella and Edward headed over towards Emmetts Jeep climbing in. Bella gave directions and they headed towards Maddie's house.

▪️▪️▪️

"Here drink this it's soup." Maddie said handing the cup over to Ava but Ava pushed it away.

"I don't want anymore liquid food." She said. Her stomach was still in so much pain and badly bruised that she couldn't swallow down any solids.

"You have to eat Ava." Maddie said but Ava just stayed laying on her side looking at the wall.

Ava was a little traumatized. Milo had beat her up before but not that bad. He never actually beat the crap out of her, it was always only two or three hits. She wasn't prepared for last week.

"Maddie go see whose at the door!" Maddie's mom yelled and Maddie groaned standing up.

"I'll be back." Maddie left her room going through the living room towards the front door.

"Who is it?" She asked before opening.

"Bella." Maddie's eyes widened and she walked away from the door going towards the window looking outside only to see Bella, Edward and Emmett.

"Oh my God." Maddie said. She hurried up going into her room. "Bella and Edward is here, and also Emmett."

"What tell them I'm not here if they ask." Ava said but little did she know Emmett and Edward could definitely hear her.

"She's in there." Emmett said angrily. "She doesn't want us to know she's here."

Maddie went towards the door opening it.

"Bella what a pleasant surprise. What are you all doing here?" Maddie asked.

"Let us see Ava." Bella said. Maddie whose acting skills kicked in began to look lost.