Chapter 2

THE NEXT DAY Ava sat in the back of Edwards car silently as they drove to school

          THE NEXT DAY Ava sat in the back of Edwards car silently as they drove to school. Edward and Bella spoke to each other about anything and Ava stared outside the window watching the rain fall.

When they arrived to the school Ava stepped out looking around and spots Maddie with Tyler. Two of her friends she looks over at Bella who walked hand in hand with Edward towards the rest of his family. Ava made her way over towards Maddie and Tyler smiling. She leaned against Tyler's car looking at the two of them.

"Hanging back with her again I see." Maddie said and Ava rolled her eyes.

"They think their better than everyone." Tyler said looking over at the Cullens. Ava turned her head towards them. "It pisses me off."

"Their not that bad, well at least Edward isn't. I never really spoke to the others but Alice. She was nice." Ava said remembering the classes she had with her last year when she was in honors.

Ava made eye contact with Emmett who smiled at her making her smirk at him.

"Oh I see you got a thing for the big cute one." Maddie said and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Are you dumb, I've never even really spoke to him." Ava said thinking. "Actually maybe in my sophomore year I think we had a class together since I was in honors back then, and anyways Bella tried to get me to talk to him."

"I mean his family is weird. But he's cute." Maddie said.

"He is cute but no I'm ok." Ava said.

"Right Milo would kick her ass if he found out she wanted someone else Anyways." Tyler said and Ava looked at him with an glare.

"Shut the hell up sometimes idiot." Maddie said hitting Tyler's shoulder. "Don't joke about that."

"I'm sorry." Tyler said and Ava was about to walk away but he grabbed her arm. "Hey. I'm sorry I mean it, I know how he treats you and it's not ok. Sorry."

"It's fine." Ava said looking away.

"Hope this will make up for it. Look what I got." Tyler said. He pulled out a sandwich bag and Ava smiled.

"Your the best." She said.

"I know." He said cockily.

Ava looked around and saw Bella coming towards her. Tyler hurried putting two peels in Ava's hand and stuffing it away. Ava didn't know but Edward told Bella what Ava was doing.

"You coming in with me?" Bella asked.

"Yeah. Bye guys." Ava left with Bella heading inside. Bella looked at Ava and sighed. "I'll see you at lunch."

"Yeah." Ava said. She began to head towards class Turing around waving at Bella who waved back then left. Ava walked inside the bathroom looking down in her hand at the drugs and debated if she wanted to take them now or at home.