ONE

"Alright I want an essay about your researched placements on my desk tomorrow. Don't forget I want evidence for your argument and if you take any Visual examples include those too. If that's everything you may leave." Announces your tutor as you begin to pack your bags, trying too shove in your huge files and loose papers into it as smoothly as possible.

"I need a bigger bag..." you mumble to yourself as you slap that backpack onto your back and swiftly leave the classroom, sighing to yourself as you remember the silly placement/subject your tutor chose for you.

To go visit a make-up and skin care factory and see if the use hybrids for workers or worse, your Case or Argument is too find clear evidence that hybrid Testing/animal testing should be band from any make-up/skincare factory.

But In the case of a hybrid worker or you like to call it, "hybrid slaves". The factor is allowed to 'hire' them.

You trudged along the hall ways of your college slowly slinking your way over to the dorms as your drag your shoes across the floor creating mini squeaks every now and then as the weighted bag hangs on your curved spine.

This. Sucked.

Although you never got any hassle from other people, the condensed stress levels of each student's around you sky rocketed and honestly the aura of the whole campus and college was dreadful.

Sighing you unlock the door to your dorm and slump your bag into a corner of the room next to your wardrobe and a pile of dirty clothes. Finally allowing yourself to just collapse onto your bed and fall into the ecstasy of the sleeping world. That was your intent.

But your roommate had other plans, "hey y/n there's a party being organised on one of the club houses are you gonna come and join..?" She hums while walking out of the washroom with a dress that hugged her body and her hair done as if she's lik a super model.

You groan and sit up, "nah I think I'll skip." You reply as your pull out your laptop from your side cabinet and flapping it open.

"You're no fun...when will you actually go out and live a life y/n...? You're always stuck in here on your lap top in a hoodie...I mean, not to be rude." Your roommate groans as she leans against the now open door of your shared room. "You could actually look decent for once if you just maybe...did yourself up." Her mouth pulls into a flat line before she twirls put the room slamming your door behind her as you listen carefully to the giggles and footsteps of her and her friends who just joined her.

Sighing to yourself you open your browser and search up the make up and skin care company, your thinking of possibly booking an appointment to look around the facility for educational purposes...if they let you do that of course, otherwise you'll just have to find another way of getting "proof" of your case.

Sending a direct email to them would be a good idea as if they don't respond you can assume they said no and just tell your tutor, it was a waste of time.
But if they do respond you get a free tour around a factory for make up and possibly get free pens and stationary along the way! Make up if it's hybrid and animal cruelty free.

But that's what your going to find out, if they let you in.

You could always...sneak in..?

No that would be stupid they probably have guards and electric fences. It would be silly to even think of sneaking in just for a college project.

But it would be fun.

But dangerous.

But it would be an adventure.

But you might get a criminal record.