"Neymar!" Someone said before I turned around to see him. He came.

"Hey." I said standing up. He was standing behind me with David and Thiago. I heard someone snort and I guessed it was Peter. I shot him a disapproving look and he gave an innocent look. I turned back to Neymar.

"Hi." He said, looking at me. He was smiling.

"Hey everyone!" David said to break the ice with the guys.

"Yeah sorry, I forgot to introduce you." I said, still stunned that Neymar was here. From the way he was acting earlier I didn't think he'd come. Maybe David had talked him into it. I was immediately aware of our surroundings. Inside the little gelato shop we didn't run a big risk of being found out but when we got out we would have to be careful. "This is Neymar-"

"David and Thiago. We know." Demis interjected. Everyone laughed. "I'm Demis." He said shaking their hands.

"And this is my brother Michael."

"Michael! So nice to meet you!" David said, shaking his hand. "We were so curious to meet someone on Liv's family."

"Nice to meet you guys. We are big fans." Michael said.

"You play too, right?" Thiago asked.

"Yes but only second league. These are my friends and teammates, Romy and Tobias and you've met Demis."

"We have to play sometime." David said and they guys were too stunned to answer.

"They'd love to." Sam answered.

"Oh yeah and this is Sam. We've been friends since we were little." I said introducing her.

"And I'm Haley." Haley said and raised her hand to shake theirs.

"Guys do you want some gelato?" Marina asked them since we had all gotten ours. Mine was melting really quickly and a cold drop fell on my hand.

"No can do. We are on a special diet, remember? And so should you be." David said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Marina asked jokingly.

"We have practice in the afternoon." Thiago said.

"You are kidding right?"

"Afraid not." Neymar spoke for the first time since he got here.

Everyone turned to look at him and no one spoke again. It was a little weird.

"Let's go." David relieved the tension once more. "We have little time before heading back to the hotel. We have to have lunch with the team too."

 We left the gelato shop and I tasted my ice cream for the first time.

"This place has the best ice cream." Thiago said. "I bring my kids here when we are in Sao Paulo."

"I haven't met your kids yet. Or your wife."

"They'll be here tomorrow. You're gonna like them." He said.

We walked around a little bit more. People were forming groups to talk and I saw Neymar talking to Michael and Demis.

"Sao Paulo is nice. But I think I liked Rio better." Marina said as she and Alex approached us.

"Give it time. You haven't seen anything yet." Thiago said. "Although I like Rio better too."

"You are from Rio, right?" Alex asked.

"From around there." Thiago said vaguely.

We walked around a little more, stopping at local shops to look around. Most shops sold either handmade jewelry and accessories or football jerseys.