If Pain chooses Itachi

"Itachi you have to keep a close eye on her" Pain said to Itachi before the gathering of the akatsuki started.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." Pain said crossing his arms and looked at the girl's holographic form.

"Yes leader-sama." She said not thinking twice.

"I would have Itachi to be your partner." He stated bluntly and looked over the onyx-eyed Uchiha. (Y/n) observed the form from head to toe.

"Hai" she said obediently.

"From all the people why him!?" Deidara whined. Then Pain gave him the infamous death glare. Deidara gulped and stayed silent..

"No one oposes me. You're all dismissed." He said bluntly and everyone left except Itachi and (y

).

"You don't remember." Itachi with a hint of disapointment on his tone.

"What?" The (e/c) eyed girl said confused of his sudden words.

"Nothing" he said and left leaving the girl puzzled.

***

The (h/c) girl began to join Itachi on his usual visits in the teahouse and began to eat food that you once hated for no reason, dangos.

"(Y/n)" Itachi said in his usual monotoned voice.

"Hmm?" She said flipping a page on the book she's reading.

"Do you hate me?" He said

"Wha!? No your cool Itachi." She said nervously.

"Don't you remember." He said raising his voice a little higher and putting a hand ontop of her (s/c) ones.

"What are you saying." She said forcing a little smile on her feature.

"You forget things easily (y/n)." Itachi said. Putting an arm around her.

(Y/n) blushed immediately and looked at her book to hide her face. "Shut up I cannot focus." She said

"Focus on me (y/n)." Itachi cooed then the (h/c)-nette looked slowly to Itachi.

"We've been childhood friends." He said then a memory struck Itachi. The black-haired boy who once saw a girl picking flowers in the forest during 3 pm. He befriended her and usually see her and pick flowers with her. Not until the next month they met again she was already leaving.

"Ah" (y/n) said with tears falling out of her eyes. "Gomenasai." She said. Then the next thing she knew is Itachi wiping her face with his free hand.

Then Itachi cupped her face.  "Don't stin your beautiful face with tears." He smiled gently and kissed her surprising (y/n).

He removed his lips from hers and smiled.

"I wished to be married to you someday" young Itachi said

"Would you marry me?" He said