I am an Akatsuki (Akatsuki x Reader)

" Hahaha." you said as you ran. Jonins were chasing you down because you stole a scroll from the office of the Hokage.

Your (f/n) (l/n) and you were an S-Ranked Missing-Nin from the Sand Village. You worked as a spy in the Akatsuki. You have the speed of a lightning some even said you surpassed the fourth hokage. You are great in genjutsu and ninjutsu. But your genjutsu skills cannot surpass Itachi Uchicha.

**Flashback**

"___ you've caused a lot of trouble at the documents.' the kazekage said as he scanned the papers he was holding.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." I said

"I dismiss you, You are suspended for two weeks as a ninja." the kazekage said

"hnnn" I said before leaving.

"__-chan have you got it for us." Deidara said cheerfully as he put his arms around me.

"Here." I handed the letter of the Kazekage to him.

**End of Flashback**

"Deidara here!" I said as I rode his clay bird.

"Nice one, I think I can see the face of the Hokage." Deidara said

"She even break her desk after realizing the scroll given to her is fake." I laughed

**Timeskip***

"Hmm well done ___, Now you gained my trust from the numerous missions I gave you. You deserve a place at the akatsuki." Pain said as he read the scroll " I'll choose a partner for you." he said handing over an akatsuki cloak and a ring with the kanji for lightning on it.

"Who the hell will be my partner??" I said wearing the ring then the cloak.