"I wanna text my crush"

So, firstly. Do you have their number?!

No....?

Its okay. Ask a friend... most likely a friend you trust or someone who wont ask why.

Ask their friend who you know most definitely have your crush's number. I know you know someone. I know you've been staring at them, I know you know their friend group. Just ask the most trustworthy one for your crush's number.

Or...

You can do it

MY WAY

STALKER STYLEEEEE

not recommended, but yep. I'm still gonna put it here because I'm a dumbass.

Look for their account.

Some people add their numbers in the "description" of their profiles. Or if not, just look for it. It's most definitely added there. Facebook users mostly don't make their phone numbers "private" so you can just easily copy it.

If you can't find their account, look for their friends' account. Most likely they would be following each other. Scan through their "followers" or "following" then TADA!!! You found YV.
Still can't find YV?
Gimme. I'm the best stalker there is. I can find them in a few second. Im the new FLASH.
Just kidding, don't. I might hoard your crush for myself.

Now. You have YV's number right?
Now, pick which one below would you want to start your conversation.

-casual hi (not bad, follow up with a conversation starter)

-casual hi with "this is (insert your name)"
:3 add some enthusiasm in your text if you want to.
:/more juice please, I would actually make them guess who it was. Just for the conversation to last longer but your choice.
:l most likely this will work if they don't know you have their number.

-casual hi with "this is blank, I got your number from blanky" ( Just add some colour and you'll be fine. Have some conversations starters.)

-my fav... (doesn't work sometimes but I like it... )
the way I do it. Which is—-
Spam them with random facts, followed by.
"You must be wondering... "why is this random stranger sending me random facts??"... glad you asked. I am terribly bored and I got random numbers from random people.
How's your day been...
Anyways... HIIIII"
Not good but eh. It matches my whole chaotic personality so... you can say I'm just being in character.
(Its really long but, you can start conversations with the random facts you sent them. Most facts I send them are weird and just... eye opening-
You better type it really fast. They might be the fast reply type of person. Ready all your facts and then send them all in. Okay)
This style can be very hard. I don't recommend it if you find it weird.

(This is kinda risky, but just add "anyways... HIII YV!!!" in the last part to make you sound enthusiastic.)

(You might seem like a creepy stalker if you use this.) sowwy

(This mostly works if this is your first time sending them a text. Like, they didn't know that this was your number... just to make a first impression. I guess)

And tbh with you. It doesn't work ALL the time. Why the hell did I even put this in here?!

Don't believe me that I have used this!? Watch out, the upcoming parts will prove me right

Don't believe me that I have used this!? Watch out, the upcoming parts will prove me right. I TELL YA. I AINT LYIN YOU MOTHERFUDGER!!! I AM NOTTTT!!!

anyways,

- the ol'
"Dogs or cats"
An easy conversation starter.

This next ones are when you have been texting for a while and you are a bit well acquainted.

-"im in the mood to cook... want me to cook something and drop it to you."

Show off your skills. If that was me, I'd totally say yes. I would never say no to food and you'd have time to be with YV.

-"wanna come over? Watch some movies? Sorry,
I'm the only snack in the house. 😏 "

Confidence!!! CONFIDENCE!!! Confidence is key.
Not too much tho. Okay..?

-"ughh, I have to go to this boring event today, will you come and make it more fun? 🥺"

This makes me feel like I wanna say yes. I mean, I will say yes. If I was free. I will say yessssss. Who dares say no. If they do say no. Just beg...
guilt trip them ALL day. If they say yes, you can spend time with them and get to be closer and stuff.
And if they say no, they'd have to get back at you. They'd have to do something in exchange.

-"I literally have 2% battery left, but I still wanna text you"
you can add something after this. I don't mind. Spice it up with your own seasonings. Make it your own dish. Add salt? Fine. Add pepper? Okay
Add anything you want.
This makes me either want to say "charge your phone" or "okay, I'll text ya"

-"I'm craving insert food, wanna grab some with me? I can buy you some if you want? As long as you come with me"
Again, who says no to food plus you can hang with them.

Just do whatever you want. Be free!!!
Be creative.
Ask yourself this questions first

"If I were to receive this text, would I want to text back?"

If no, you can spice it up. Add colour.

You wouldn't want a dry conversation right?

BE FREEEEEEEEEEE