26. epilogue; he what

Start from the beginning

He's hiding something, something secretive- something the younger should not temper with within his sense. "Jimin." He sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. Stress; he was stressed not because of Jimin but because of his work.

"Yoongi just tell me, do you actually want me or not I could easily disappear." Jimin says softly his voice cracking a bit. There was great tension in the air. Searching for an answer there really wasn't much to offer. It was too silent, why was it silent? Why can't he give an answer right away? What was taking so long?

"Ji-"

"N-no, I understand I'll just leave."

He walks out the door as he softly closes it shut. Maybe it was for the best it wasn't like they could've been a thing in the first place. They weren't ever in a relationship so why did it hurt so bad.
This was a new beginning for Jimin but it was definitely an end of an almost one sided relationship.

"Why are you here Jungkook?"

Jungkook stood there a bit astonished and surprised. The younger could say the same for the older. What was he doing here?

"Well I came here about us but he seems to already know?" His eyebrows furrow wondering where this so called therapist named Kim Seokjin got such information from. "How did he know, Taehyung?" His voice a bit low and confused. If Jungkook hadn't told him who else would have?

"I had already told him your kinda late." He responds, he bites his lip softly as he watched the younger's reaction take place. "You what." Jungkook says as he looks back and forth at Taehyung and Seokjin. Jungkook was none the less suprised, especially the way the older had acted several weeks ago. As Jungkook was left within a trance Taehyung grabbed his hand as they walked out of the bosses office.

Walking in as Taehyung shuts the door he places his coffee onto his somewhat cleaned surface of a desk. Jungkook paces around the room trying to figure out why the older didn't tell him until now? Honestly he looks stupid. So stupid he thought he was some type of super hero who would save his beloved-

"Why didn't you tell me." The ravenette says plopping onto one of the comfortable chairs that were displayed in front of the older's desk. He watches and waits for the older's response- his fingers tapping the arm of the chair impatiently.

"Probably, because it was unnecessary I was going to tell you later, I came here earlier than you, you know?" The pink haired male says as he places everything in their corresponding places. Grabbing his work bag and the his cup of coffee, he makes his way out the door. "You coming?" He asks as he watches Jungkook sit in the chair in discomfort.

"What's wrong now?" The pink hair male voices an inaudible sigh he walks up to the younger.

"Could you- could you check my bicep before we leave." Jungkook smiles. Pretending as though it didn't hurt as bad as it seemed. It was definitely strained the older tells himself in disbelief as he watches the younger in discomfort.

"How long has this been strained?" The older says annoyed, why would the younger ask such a question when he had already packed and put away all his equipment.

"About 3 weeks."

"Jungkook, you cant come here all the time," He complains to Jungkook as he places his work bag down. "plus why are you just now telling me this."

"Because you're my princess." Jungkook says pulling him closer by the shirt. a blush scattering across the older's cheekbones as he tries to balance his weight.

Although the older was annoyed he couldn't help but think that this was like the time they had first met. The same exact day when the younger believed that therapy was indeed stupid. Taehyung would definitely define Jungkook as his:

crush culture.

[not edited]

AUTHORS NOTE:
I feel as though this ending was rushed. I got uninspired to write this book for a while and everytime I tried to type nothing specific would come out. The only book I'm currently writing at the moment is vibes and I'm going to take my time with that book as I develop and improve my writing skills <3 I would greatly appreciate it if you went and checked out my book. I'm sorry if the ending was rushed it wasn't my intention though I couldn't really think of how this book should end. Thank you for reading and supporting that means a lot to me. In future reference I'm thinking of making my own book that isn't fanfic, but for now I'll be writing taekook ff and maybe a woosan ff.

Love, TAERRII