They call him shadow

The air grew thick and heavy as we walked out of the mansion and into the woods, the sound of shoes crunching gravel filled the silence slowly enveloping the forest. Mia seemed on edge despite having two of the strongest lycans by her side.

We make it to a small clearing in the trees. Slowly I watch as Azrail faces me slowly. In front of him is someone I began to forget about. 

My brother.

Samuel.

I stop walking and freeze. Azrails large red eyes flash with anger before he turns back towards Samuel. "No. She will not be going back with you." Samuel scowls. "Yes she will. She is my sister, my rightful property. She belongs to me and my pack-"

Before he could finish Azrail snarled. "She is mine, and she belongs to no one but me. As of your blatant disrespect of calling my mate, which is your superior property...." He pauses before flashing his white fangs and lunging for Samuels throat. 

Samuel jumps back, but is to late. I watch as Azrail throws him to the ground. "Don't make the mistake again." And with that Azrail shrugs off his jacket and walks towards me. Lucifer walks over to Samuel and jerks him up. "I suggest you leave." He says.

Samuel looks my way and pushes away from Lucifer. I could feel his wolf submitting, and I could see how much he hated it. "I don't care what you suggest," He growls lowly. 

"I will have you back. One way or another you will be mine again." 

I shudder as a crazed looks enters his eyes. "I don't care how, but I will have you.
Lucifer pushes him back.

"Leave before I rip your head off." Slowly Samuel turns away and gives me one last menacing glare before running off. 

Azrail large arms wrap around me tightly before he pulls me away from the clearing. "Come on love, I won't let him get you no matter what."

Looking up at him I feel an unknown emotion surge through me. 'I'm trusting you on that." I whisper before pulling away and running up to Mia's side.

I knew Azrail could keep me safe, yet an unsettling feelin burrowed it's way into my stomach and twisted. I felt as if something was going to happen. And it was going to be big.

I didn't know if it would be good or bad but something in the wind shifted. 

It shifted and now all I could feel was nervous and on edge. Mia turns to me and I flinch at the look in her crystaline eyes. 

She felt it to. 

( Okay so before you guys attack me I had severe writers block and online school and yeah, I also took a long break from writing because....I was debating on taking this book down. It was not going the way I had planned until today, I sat down with a cup of hot cocoa, my Ateez blanky, and began to brainstorm, finally I came up with a way to bring the book back around to were I had previously wanted it. Now I am back on track, also I came back from 75, views to 93k views which blew my mind away!!!! 

Thank you so mush old and new wonderlanders!!!!!!!!!!! 

Also comment down below who's book you want next. Shadows, or the Twins.

love you and goodbye!!!!