That night

All she wanted was a hug, a kiss, something that could make her feel like before. Like none of all those things have happened. She wanted to feel normal again. She's still hurt. She's still mad at him. She still can't understand or process how he can do and say all that to her.

All he wanted was clearance. One moment of peace and solace. One moment to let himself relax and be the carefree version of Kerem he was before all that. He knew exactly what he wanted, what he needed. He needed Ayse. And he knew that his need was wrong but he couldn't help it.

She approaches him and her eyes shine so beautifully. He looks at her and she melts. Every plan she had in mind vanishes. She only sees him and he only sees her.

And then she closes the distance even more. She wanted to kiss him so bad but all he wants to do was to get lost in her scent. In his favorite spot at her neck, where he fits perfectly. He wraps his arms around her so tight and he sighs. Their proximity brings back everything he wanted to forget.

He just stays here savoring the moment as she tangles her fingers inside his hair. Ayse doesn't know if it's because of the alcohol in her system or because she really wants it but she finds herself kissing him. A kiss unlike anything she has ever experienced before.

She does love his lips against hers but this one was different. More possessive, more aggressive, more passionate than ever. His tongue slips inside her mouth as his hands bring her impossibly closer to him. Something clicked that moment, something changed and both of them welcome this change.

She lets go of her remaining control and lets her feeling take the wheel. First his jacket hits the floor and then her fingers start to unbutton his almost wet shirt. His eyes are never leaving hers. He always wanted her, even when he couldn't bring himself to admit it but now... He missed her, he missed them. And he needs her now. His hand tangles with hers as she opens the buttons of his shirt while the other is still at her waist bringing her closer to him. He bites his lower lip as he leads them towards the bed backwards.

Her legs hit the mattress and she falls down pulling him with her. He attacks her lips immediately. One of his hands is still on her waist pulling her to him and the other raises her leg to his hips. She moans and his hips jolt forward making him grind his teeth.

"Ayse..." Kerem whispers against her lips. She grabs his face to kiss him again but he has other ideas. His lips trail her jaw line as he travels southern to her neck. She throws her head back giving him more space as he leaves wet kisses all over the column of her neck. His hands search her back to remove her dress but after a while he gives up.

She flips them using her legs and now she's on the top. He laughs and he sits up. He finally finds the button that holds her dress together and opens it. The fabric falls from her shoulders and creates a pool around her waist, leaving her only with her bra.

His eyes darken more and she shivers. Ayse finds the chance and she removes his shirt completely throwing it to the floor. Her hands roam his chest, his torso and he leaves out an inaudible moan. He flips them again but this time he stands up and removes her dress completely. She's only in her underwear and her boots and she's never been sexier. He places soft kisses at her abdomen, her bellybutton as he kneels in front of her and opens her legs.

Before she has the chance to say anything she feels his lips in her inner thigh as they go higher and higher reaching her already throbbing core. His beard is scratching the sensitive skin over her underpants and she moans when his nose touches her clit accidentally. He lifts his head to see her face and he smiles when he sees her all flustered up.

Without breaking eye contact he teases her even more by kissing her over the thin fabric as one of his fingers is close to her entrance setting aside the underwear. Kerem opens her legs more and rises on over his shoulder. She grabs the duvet in her fists as he enters two digits inside her. She arches her back and her hips start to move following his rhythm.

She's feeling the burning at her lower abdomen growing by his every move and she wants to scream since he still teases her without actually kissing her where she desperately wants too. She tries to move more but he pins her down with his free hand. She mumbles something incoherent under her breath and he smiles again.

And then he removes his fingers and replaces them with his tongue. She screams out his name and she tangles her fingers in his hair pulling him even closer. With one swift move he removes her underwear and pulls her closer to him from her hips. Now both of her legs are resting against him and the heels of her boots dig in his back almost painfully. He continues his torture as he guides his hand to her breast lowering the cap blindly, exposing it completely.

Kerem catches her nipple with his fingers, pinching it. She struggles and she squirms under his attack. He does the same with the other and right now she's almost naked. But then he stops completely. He lowers her legs and removes her boots slowly as he kisses the newly exposed skin. When he's done he kisses her belly, her chest, her breasts and finally her mouth. She can taste herself in his lips.

"I love you more than anything else in my life." He whispers as he caresses her face. She can't really talk. The emotions on his face make her feel numb. His blue eyes are almost black now and he's biting his lip again.

"Kerem... I..." she's suddenly sober. Everything hits her, all the feelings that she's been bottling up explode in one kiss. She wishes and hopes that he understands what she means without actually saying it.

He bites and sucks her lower lip and she opens her mouth to grand entrance to his tongue. Her hands frame his face but Kerem pulls them away and pins them over her head.

"You are mine and only mine." He grunts over her neck as he sinks his teeth to the soft flesh, leaving marks. With her hands still caged Ayse can't do much but moan. Everything is too much for her at this point.

And then he sucks her nipple in his mouth, while his fingers dive inside her once again simultaneously. She explodes. She trembles under him and his fingers. He looks at her with a smug smile plastered on his face and she wants to smack him but she can't.

"That was..." Ayse tries to speak but she can't find the right words.

"Only the beginning." Kerem says as he kisses her again vigorously. 

He flips them so she will be sited on his lap, he lowers the straps of her bra and removes it completely. He has his pants still on so her hands start to unbuckle his belt and he lies down to help her remove them. Her palms run over his chest, her nails are scraping his skin close to his hips and he hisses.   

She doesn't know where she finds the courage but she aligns her pelvis against his, feeling his erection growing even more. He places his hands over her hips to stabilize her as she slowly lowers herself. He's fully inside her and he feels like he's in heaven but he doesn't move. He waits for her to make a move and when she does he follows her lead. He wraps his arms around her waist and he kisses her as her hips move in a circulating motion.

She breaks the kiss and she places her forehead against his breathing heavily as she keeps moving. Her hands are dug in his hair pulling it as she comes undone again.

They stay still for a moment until Kerem break the silence. "Stay. Don't leave."

"Miss. We arrived. Do you hear me?" The taxi driver says waking her up from her daydreaming. She really slept with him last night. Confused, she pays the driver and walks to her house trying to understand what happened.