i'm in love

They spent almost the entire night talking. After Ayse admitted to him why she acted the way she did, why she asked for all those things, what his mother's, and of course Ceyda's plan is, all he did was to hug her. He told her that this hug is for her, to comfort her, but in reality he didn't want her to see his face.

He knows she can read him, that she can see thought him, especially after his confession. So he hugged her so tight, to mend all the pieces his mother's behavior broke. They decided to deceive them. It's not the first time they are faking. Their plan is to drive Yelda to madness so she will admit herself that she made Ayse act this way.

So starting from tomorrow, she'll continue demanding everything she wants like she did for the past few days and he will be the one changing the way he's acting. He will grant her every wish, but he will also shower her with love. Every single form of public affection he can think of, from kisses to touches to different nicknames. He had everything mapped out in his head, and if his calculations are correct, he will drive his mother crazy in no time.

After a while, when he's sure she's sleeping peacefully in his arms, he lets his guard down. How can his own mother do that? He knows that she loves him dearly but that's not an excuse. She could talk to him, he's not a child anymore, in need of her protection. And Ayse? How much has his girl been suffering without telling him, all because she loves him. If she wasn't sleeping right now he would march over his mothers' room to tell her that he knows everything. But she's here. She grounds him in ways he couldn't imagine. So he hugs her again, comforting himself from her scent, and drifts to sleep. 

* * * * * * 

The next morning Kerem wakes up alone. He calls her, looks for her but she's nowhere to be found. Five minutes later she opens the door all dressed up.

"Good morning. Did you sleep at all?"

He just stands there looking at her. She's beautiful. She wear a long sleeve black crop top definitely new and a pair of grey jeans that combined with her heels makes her legs go for days.

"Good morning," he says as he approaches her "I slept fine. Thank you for asking." He places his hands on her waist and he pushes them towards the closed door.

"Oh really? Cause I could swear your heartbeat kept changing from time to time..." her hands are on the lapel of his jacket, fixing it.

"And here I thought you were sleeping..." she's pinned against the door now. Kerem's face is hidden on her neck, his nose trailing her skin. His hands are travelling from her waist to her hips and back.

She shivers and puts her hands on his biceps. "I was..." her voice sounds weird even to herself "what are you doing?"

"Playing my part. We discussed this last night. Were you drunk again and you don't remember?" he laughs and the vibration from that makes her feel weird, but really good weird.

"Ohh... I remember, but we are alone right now..." what she's saying is completely different from what she's doing. One of her hands stays on his bicep, squeezing it, the other is on the base of his head, tangled on his hair.

"So? You are my wife. I can touch you..." as he says that his hand is touching her naked skin bellow her top "...I can kiss you..." he's kissing a spot behind her ear continuing lower and she leaves out an inaudible moan.

"I guess you are right..." she says breathless. He lifts his head to look at her, a devilish smile on his face as he gets closer to her lips. Millimeters before his lips touch her his mother walks in from the garden door.

"Ayse we need to..." she stops and she takes in what she's seeing in front of her. Kerem doesn't step away from Ayse, no matter how much she pushes him.

"Good morning mom. Can we help you?"

"I... I wanted to talk to your wife but apparently she's busy. It can wait." Yelda stumbles a little but she leaves.

"Mission accomplished baby." Kerem says with a smile on his face. Ayse blushes, she doesn't know if it's because of what just happened or because he called her baby.

He puts his fingers on her chin lifting her head but she still doesn't look at him. "Hey... What's wrong?" he asks and she finally raises her eyes to look at him.

"Nothing, everything is fine. Can we go now? No need to push out luck more..."

"I guess you're right. Did you think of what you are going to ask from me today?" he says as he lets her go.

"Maybe a trip to Paris? I had some things in my mind but now I forgot them..." out of the sudden his face is close to hers again "Did I have anything to do with that?"

"Kerem..." she pulls him closer "we are late." She whispers close to his lips and she walks out of the room. 

* * * * * *

The day in the office is calm, he doesn't have much work to do so he's focused on Ayse. Whenever Ceyda was around he was there to hold his wife's hand, for support but also for the purposes of the plan.

When they return home she drops the bomb.

"I was thinking maybe we should buy a house for my mom."

Kerem chokes on his food, Muhsin looks at her stunned and Yelda almost smiles.

"On what grounds my love?" Kerem asks calmly.

"I mean, you know how chaotic my brothers can be. She could use her own house. And a woman who can help her with the household chores of course." Ayse says like it's the most natural thing in the world while looking at Yelda.

"You are right. I think it would help her and her health contition. We will start looking tomorrow ok?" Kerem says.

"Wait! You are not actually considering to do this right?" Yelda says shocked.

"Of course mother. She's my mother-in-law, and I love her." he turns to Ayse "Don't worry baby, we'll short this out soon." He says and he continues eating. 

* * * * * *

After dinner Ayse is at the pool trying to clear her head. The idea about the house is enough to occupy Yelda for at least a week so she's a little proud of herself. She's so lost at her thoughts that she doesn't hear Kerem. She yelps when she feels his arms around her.

"What are you thinking?" Kerem asks as he rests his chin on her shoulder."

"That today it was a small victory. The look on your mother's face...."

"She's about to break. I can feel it. Just hang in there a little longer."

She turns in his arms to look at him. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being so understanding. I wouldn't be able to handle this on my own."

"We are in this together. But if you feel the need to thank me I have something in my mind..." he says.

She slips away to sit on the deck chair behind her.

"Kerem look. Yes I told you that I'm ok with this whole affection thing but..."

"I didn't mean to push your limits. I'm sorry. I thought that we were on the same page..." he kneels down in front of her "I sorry again Ays..."

But she kisses him before he can manage to say her name. He responds to her kiss after a moment, placing his hands on her waist to bring her closer. She moans and turns around resting her back on the chair. He follows her without breaking the kiss, his hands roaming her body, one of her legs on his hip pulling him closer and then a voice "Kerem? Where are you? I need to talk to you." His mother says from the distance.

He breaks the kiss slowly "Show time. Wait for me in our room ok?" he gives her a quick kiss on her cheek and leaves.