Bathrobes and excuses

She enters their room out of sudden, catching him red handed.

"What's wrong?" she asks in a tone that she already knows that something is indeed wrong.

"Nothing." He says trying to play it cool but failing miserably. He manages to close the phone before she sees anything, but she's already suspicious.

"Why did you close your phone?"

"What was I supposed to do? It would keep ringing all the night."

"And who would send you messages all night long Kerem?" He's screwed and he knows it.

"Volkan, obviously. He keeps sending me memes that he finds on the internet."

"Funny stuff? Let me see. I want to laugh." She says as she tries to reach for his phone. He knows she won't let it go that easy and that he has to find a distraction. After a few seconds he finds it. More likely she finds it for him.

As she moves around an amazing smell reaches him and that's when he finds his getaway. He didn't want to do it at first because he knows she gets uncomfortable but she's leaving him no other choice.

"Wait, wait. You smell so good, forget about the phone now." Kerem says hiding his phone at last. Now he can focus on her. He looks at her from head to top, realizing what he wasn't seeing all this time.

"Come closer to me. Let me see. You are standing with only your bathrobe in front of me..." she looks at him confused, and still a little bit mad. "Maybe we should lose up this..." his hand reaches the belt of her robe and she steps back.

"Kerem what are you doing?" she's looking at him like a deer who's caught in headlights.

"What am I doing? I want to spend some time with my wife. Come here." This time he's faster and she doesn't manage to get away from him. One of his hands is in the belt pulling her closer to him. The other is on her waist, caging her to him.

She's leaving an inaudible uff when her chest touches his "Kerem..." her voice full of warning but at the same time lower that the usual. It's driving him crazy. How can she be so sweet and at the same time so sinful?

He lowers his voice more on purpose "What? I'm a healthy, young man. And I want my wife. What's the bad thing about that?" As he's speaking, he starts walking her towards their bed. She has no other choice but to follow his lead, but at the same time she turns to look where he's taking her.

She understood his plan but she doesn't forget hers. So she decides to play along. "Kerem...." Her voice soft, like a purr "You know where I stand with this...." Her hands move to rest on his chest first and then around his neck. Her legs hit the bed and she loses her balance. Kerem though, instead of pulling her towards him to stabilize her, he pushes her back and she finds herself laying on the bed she chose with Kerem on the top of her.

The towel that was wrapped around her head fell, leaving her wet hair free, creating a halo around her.

"I was otherwise occupied..." Kerem says looking at her lips. "What did you say?" his fingers are removing a strand of hair away from her face. At the same time though he adjusts himself between her legs and the friction he caused blurred her mind.

"I was... um... saying... that um..." In a 'screw it' moment she grabs his face and kisses him. He's definitely surprised by that action but he's quick to follow. He kisses her back feverish, not believing in his lucky stars. His hand is lowering one side of her bathrobe revealing her naked skin and he can't help himself. He lowers his head slowly. He places a trail of hot kisses across her neck column until he reaches her clavicle. Her smell is intoxicating. He knows he should maintain some kind of control but he doesn't know how.

And then she puts her hands in his hair, tangling her fingers and he loses every sane thought. His hands on her waist become more demanding, pulling her closer to him. She leaves out a small moan and he takes that as a sign that he can continue.

He keeps kissing her, worshiping every inch of her skin, either with soft kisses, or more wet and hot ones, and he feels her melting under his hands. But she surprises him once again. When he was thinking that he saw everything she pulls his head to kiss him again and with one swift move she turns them, so she'll be on the top of him, riding him. 

He's completely lost. Where is his Ayse that was embarrassed when he was kissing her in public space? Or his Ayse from five minutes ago when she was telling him to get away from her? Now he has to deal with a woman who knows what she wants and apparently what she wants is him. The realization made him froze. She opens her eyes and looks at him with heave eyelids. "So.... Are you going to tell me what was in those messages?" she says innocently as she kisses the spot where his jaw and neck connects.

"I told you... some... stupid memes..." he takes a sharp breath "What are you doing to me?"

She laughs. Her hands are traveling all over his torso, her lips at his pulse point. Taken by the whole situation he guides his hands to the belt of her robe to open it. But she stops him.

"Kerem." Her voice is firm, serious. He knows she means it.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away." He sits up and hugs her. "You didn't help the situation at all either..."

"I'm only human.... So you are not going to tell me what's going on?"

She insists and he knows she knows something is off but he can say anything, so he decides to change course.

"Well..." he nuzzles her neck and laughs "I already told you..." he brings her closer to his lap, holding her firmly there.

"Now if you don't want me to get carried away again I would suggest standing up." He says and pinches her ass to prove his point.

She squeals and runs away from him, but before she closes the door behind her she looks at him and smiles naughtily at him. Kerem lies back on the bed wishing this day to be over already.