Desire

'I'm the luckiest man I the world. She can't be real.' That's what he thought the moment he saw her. And that's what he kept repeating until he held her in his arms.

"That's not what I was expecting when I called you."

She laughs "Oh I know... But I couldn't let them win, could I?"

"I was about to leave, to come to you. God you look gorgeous." He says and he spins her around. "Let's make an entrance, shall we?" Kerem says and leads her inside the house.

Suffice to say that the ball was at their court for the entire night. Ceyda looked shocked when they walked in together, when Kerem danced with Ayse and not her.

Yelda on the other hand had to suffer the entire night the praises Ayse was getting from everyone at the party.

"I'm so tired, but it was so worth it." Ayse says when they are back at their bedroom.

"Tell me about it. I wonder if I will ever get tired of seeing the disappointment in Ceyda's face." Kerem says taking off his jacket and his bow tie.

"If you ask me, never." Ayse says as she struggles to unbutton her neck chocker.

"I'll leave you to change." Kerem says with his eyes already lowered on the floor.

"No, wait. Can you help me with that? I can't ... ugh" She turns around to face him "A little help please?" she's using her cute face, like he wouldn't do anything she asks for.

"If my princess needs help, I'll be her knight in shining armor. Especially if it includes undressing." He says and he smirks.

"Kerem!!!"

He turns her around softly and his fingers graze her skin. She shivers and she tries to hide it but she fails. He lets out a silent laugh.

"Are you cold? Should I turn on the heat?"

She can hear the irony in his voice but she decides not to respond to it. "Just open the damn thing."

"As you wish."

One by one the buttons begin to slacken and she feels like she can breathe normally again. A feeling that doesn't last long though, because Kerem chose to lower his hands by trailing her exposed skin from her shoulders to her arms to her hands. She can feel the heat he's radiating through the thin fabric.

Unconsciously she falls back on his chest and leaves out a sigh. His hands now are resting over her belly, his lips are on her cheek. He's lowering his head and he's inhaling her scent from her neck. She bends her head a little, without even understating doing it, and she feels his mouth leaving a trail of hot kisses on the column on her neck. One of his hands is travelling up and down her torso, from her stomach to her lower chest and back. She raises her hand and places it on his hair pulling him closer.

He groans and clutches the fabric of her dress in his hand. His kiss is becoming more urgent, more daring. "Maybe we should do this more often." He says with a voice stained with desire.

Unfortunately that's what brought her back to reality. She pushes herself away from him and turns to looks at him. His face all red, his shirt crumpled. But what caught her attention are his eyes. She can barely see her favorite blue, all she can see is how much his iris has been expanded.

"Are you ok? What did I do?" He asks worryingly.

"Nothing and everything at the same time." She says and she takes a step back as he takes a step forward.

"I don't understand. What did I do wrong? Ayse talk to me."

"You did nothing wrong ok? You did everything right. That's the problem."

"Well... I never denied that I want you," He says coming closer and closer, caging her at the wall next to their bed. "You are the one who keeps pushing me away..." his hands now above her head, resting on the wall. She lifts her head to look at him. "And it's not like you don't want me. I can feel it Ayse. Why do you hold yourself back?"

His lips are really close to hers now. She can feel his hot breath over her face. "Because my stupid moral don't let me.... I told you there was supposed to be an order. The fact that we got married... doesn't mean we did what couples do before marriage... Can you please step away a little?"

"Why?" his lips almost touching hers now.

"Because you make me want to do things that I shouldn't." she can barely recognize her own voice.

"So... according to your plan, after how many movies and dates do I get to grab you and throw you in our bed?"

The air leaves her lungs completely. She takes a sharp breath, trying to stabilize herself but with Kerem this close nothing does the trick. She'sready to break, ready to give in and forget all about her morality and logic.

Before she has a chance to answer his phone rings. He moves away reluctantly and she gets the chance to breathe again. The thoughts in her mind confuse her so much right now. She forces herself to walk so she can finally change. What sees in the mirror.... Flushed cheeks, her eyes glistening. She feels like she has an angel and a devil in her left and right shoulder and each one is telling her different things. Until Kerem speak these two keep fighting.

"Ayse? We need to talk." And she knows from his expression that it's nothing pleasant.