31.

1985

Charlie's POV

"Why is it taking this long?" I asked, sighing as I sat down on the couch. "We don't know Charlie, just keep having patience." The doctor said, he looked to me with a face full of sympathy.

"I don't want to wait anymore, this is h-" I was cut short by the sounds of gurgling. I quickly snapped my head in the direction of the foul sounds, which were coming from Nikki. My eyes widened at the sight, and my heart dropped into my stomach. His whole body was shaking out of control and white foam was spilling from his mouth.

"Nikki!?" I screamed, bolting up from the couch, only to be held back by the doctor. Tears flowed from my eyes and my vision blurred as I pounded my fists on the doctors back as he called for assistance from the nurses.

Two nurses held me down as the doctor and the other nurses tended to Nikki. "We're losing him!" The doctor yelled, "Shit!" He shouted.

Soon, the shouts stopped and so did the monitor that held the sounds of Nikkis heartbeat.

"No, no no NO." I fell to the floor, bringing my shaking hands to my face.

"Were sorry Charlie." The doctor said, turning around to face me.

I jolted awake in the hospital bed, soaked with sweat and tears. I looked beside me to see Nikki still laying there. I looked from Nikki to his monitor to see the steady heart beats forming on the screen. I gasped with relief, as I grabbed my chest. He's not dead. I laid my head on Nikkis bear chest, planting a small kiss to it, my heart still slamming against my chest.

I slid out of the bed and planted my feet to the cold hospital floor, bringing my shaking legs to take me towards the bathroom.

I gripped the sink and brought myself to look at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess.

I sighed and turned the water on, putting some in my hands and splashing my face with it, breathing out at the cold sensation.

I walked back to the bed and slipped in beside Nikki, throwing my arm around his waist and burying my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent, waiting for sleep to once again engulf me.

--

"How are you guys holding up?" I asked, taking a sip of my beer.

"Not good Charls, the fans want Nikki back, he was like the backbone of Mötley, and now that he's-" Tommy said, trailing off as he lowered his head.

I nodded my head and frowned, "I know." I sighed, running my hands over my face.

"I miss him Charls." Tommy pouted.

"I miss him too Tommy." I said quietly, my eyes starting to fill up.

Tommy wrapped his arm around me and scooted closer, bringing me into his embrace. I sniffled and clung my arms around his neck, soaking his white t-shirt with my tears.

He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head, "He's gonna wake up Charlie, I just know it." He said.

Me and Tommy spent the day together. He told me I needed to get some sunshine on my skin, and he wasn't wrong, when I walked out of the hospital, I swear I heard my skin hiss in pain. I felt like a vampire.

But, spending the day with Tommy was much needed, because I was able to get a ton of stuff off of my chest, including the dream that I had. He was a great listener, and even though Tommy still acted like a 10 year old, he gave great advice believe it or not. And, he even brought me shopping, to get some new clothes that weren't stained with the scent of the hospital.

I don't know what I would do without Tommy, he's like the brother that I've always wanted but never had.

"You sure your gonna be okay?" Tommy asked, his hands placed on both of my shoulders.

I nodded my head and gave him a small smile, "I'll be fine Tommy." I said, nodding again and smiling when he engulfed me into a tight hug.

"Me and the boys are gonna stop by tommorow to see him," He smiled, "so ill see ya then." He said, letting me go and waving me bye as he walked to his Harley.

I walked back into the hospital with my bags of clothes, and walked down the hall towards Nikkis room. His door was open, the nurses that usually tended to Nikki and the doctor were all crowded around his bed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked further into the room, "What's going on?" I asked, starting to panic.

"He's waking up."

-

(A/N) hello my lovelies! This chapter probably sucks lmao I tried my best. What did you think of this one? What do you think is gonna happen? Hehe love you all and thank you for sticking around if you did, sorry that it's been so long since I updated💞