8

Also shout out to RandiMcMickin  Lysiasis and sixxndirish81 for the amazing chapter ideas!❤

Charlie's p.o.v

It's been atleast a full week since I've seen the boys, and honestly I kinda miss them. Except Nikki, I don't miss him. I miss Tommy and his goofy ass, Mick and his weird self, and even Vince with his sexual pervert ass.

But I don't miss Nikki. At the party I was too drunk and out of my mind to even care about him being such a dick towards me. But now that I'm fully sober, he could jump off a building for all I care.

Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. But it's true, atleast I hope it's true.
He's just a guy, in a band, that does nothing but hook up with girls every night. He's, he's a man whore. Yep, that's what he is. That's it...

Today was like any other day, at the Whisky. Serving rude customers, wiping tables, inhaling too much smoke, and fumes of achohol.

"Those guys look pretty thirsty, I think you should take their orders."
Dave, the bartender said, making my head snap in the direction he was looking.

My eyes widened and a huge smile planted itself on my lips. It was the boys. I started to walk towards them when I stopped dead in my tracks.
I looked at Nikki, who had his arm around some girl with blonde hair and big boobs.

I shouldn't have felt the small sting in my chest. I shouldn't have, but I did. He was sitting there making out with her. I wanted to vomit so badly.

I reminded myself that I didn't like him. Why should I? he's called me a bitch, treated me like trash, and basically ignored me everytime I was with the guys. So I had a damn good reason to not like him.

I began walking towards them again.
Keeping myself together the best I could. I was happy to finally see them again.

"Charlie!" Tommy exclaimed, as he jumped up from the table and picked me up off the ground, swinging me around like a rag doll.

"Tommy, There's going to be no more Charlie if you don't stop squeezing the life outta her." Mick said with a small smile.

I let out a loud chuckle when Tommy stopped swinging me around and looked at Mick with a snarl.

He let me down, my feet finally touching the floor.

"How you been?" Tommy asked.

"I've been great actually, thanks for asking." I replied with a smile.

"Hey baby." Vince said with a sexual smile.

I didn't know whether to be weirded out by his perverted self, or just go along with it.

"Hey handsome." I replied with a sexy smirk, then a chuckle.

He laughed and shook his head.

Mick gave me a small wave with a smile. It's Mick, what would you expect from him? Him to get up on the table and jump into your arms? No.

I took out my notepad to take their orders. "What can I get for you?" I asked.

"Um, I'll have a Jack n coke like always please." Tommy said.

"Vodka, the bottle this time." Mick said.

"Wow, rough night?" I asked, still looking at my notepad.

Mick laughed. "Rough life."

I gave him a sympathetic smile, looking to Vince. "Jack, pretty please." Vince said in a child's voice.

I shook my head with a laugh and looked to the last person I wanted to talk to. Nikki.

"Jack n coke." He said flatly, after he finally stopped sucking the girls face off.

I nodded and took the orders to the bar. I slid the pad to Dave and sat down on the bar stool. Not even five minutes later someone hopped on the stool beside me, putting their elbows on the bar. I mentally groaned seeing him.

"So." Nikki said, laying his hands on the bar. "I heard you stayed the night at our house last week." He spoke.

I nodded and shrugged my shoulders.
"Yup." I simply said, before looking at Dave to help me. To which he shrugged his shoulders and turned around to make the drinks. Dammit Dave.

"Where'd you sleep?" He asked. Me not knowing he knew fully well where I slept.

"The guest bedroom, Tommy let me stay there after I got locked out of my apartment." I laughed quietly to myself.

He shook his head and looked back at me. "Really? If I knew you were staying in the guest bedroom, me and my girl would have been quieter." He smirked.

"Good one." I laughed. "Because the only one I heard was you." I raised my eyebrows.

The look on his face was priceless, I almost pissed my pants.

He soon laughed. "No honey, there was a girl."

"Really? Are you sure you got anything in those leather pants Mr. Sixx?" I questioned.

He raised his eyebrows and let his mouth fall open just the slightest bit.
Him also fighting the heat that was slowly rising to his cheeks.

"Just ask her." He said nodding to the table, before getting up from the stool to head back over to the guys and his girl.

"Just ask her." I mocked.

"Sounds like someone's jealous." Dave said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I am not jealous, I don't like him." I said, crossing my arms.

"Whatever you say." He said, putting the drinks on a tray and handing it to me. "I'm just saying, I would totally bang the drummer." He said raising his hands in defense. "Just saying."

I laughed and winked at him before heading towards the table.

"Here ya go." I said, placing the drinks on the table. They all nodded and thanked me, except Nikki. He was too busy sucking the girls face again.

This is gonna be a long night.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading! And also thank you guys so much for all of the support and ideas, I love this fandom so much!! Love you guys
Have a great night and don't forget to rock on🎸🤘