9

------------------------------------------------------Special thanks to sixxndirish81 for the amazing idea!♥♥♥♥♥♥------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to sixxndirish81 for the amazing idea!♥♥♥♥♥♥
------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's p.o.v

"Who the fuck is knocking on my door this early in the fucking morning?!" I exclaimed, as I sat up in bed. I looked at my watch and it read, 1:28. Well maybe it's not that early then.

I groaned and stood up from my bed.
Whoever is knocking, better have a damn good reason for disturbing my weekend hibernation. Anyone who knows me well enough, knows I need my sleep. And if you wake me up I'm not gonna be in the nicest mood.

I slowly, but surely made my way to the door. Not really caring to look through the peep hole. Not my bestest decision.

"I swear to God i-" I quickly shut up.

"What are you doing here Nikki?" I asked, a little embarrassed from him seeing me look like a dead fish.

He didn't answer, he just stood there with his hands in his pockets looking me up and down. Shock written all over his face.

"What are you staring at?" I asked, irritated.

He continued to stare.

I looked down when he continued to stare at me in shock.

I screeched loudly and jumped behind the door to try and hide myself. I was wearing nothing but a plain white t-shirt, that might I add was not very long. And black lacy underwear.

I must have been too tired to even remember what I was wearing. Or what I wasn't wearing rather.

I quickly ran to my bedroom in search of pants and a bra. My face was clearly flush. And my mind was scrambled.

I quickly put on some black sweatpants and a bra, and made my way back to the door where Nikki was still standing.

"Sorry." I said, not knowing what else to say. God I'm such an idiot.

He cleared his throat and nodded, reaching into his back pocket of his leather pants.

He pulled out a silver necklace, my silver necklace, and dangled it in the air.

"Um, is this yours?" He asked.

I nodded slowly and reached for it, taking it from his sweaty and shaking hands.

"Um, thanks?" I said. This moment was so awkward.

"Tommy found it in the guest room and demanded that I give it to you." He said, wiping his hands on his pants.

It felt like forever before either of us spoke.

"Did you walk?" I asked, looking behind him to see no vehicle.

"Yea I did actually." He said, clearly proud of what he did.

As soon as the words left his mouth a loud rumble sounded behind him, soon afterwards, wet droplets dropped on his leather jacket, trickling down his chest.

"Just great." We both said in unision.

"Well, Imma go." He mumbled, turning on his heel, walking down the stairs.

"Wait!" I yelled.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"Y-you can't walk back all that way in the rain!" I yelled over the rain, that now started to get heavier.

The clouds grew dark, and the sun was covered. Cold winds blew, making me shudder and wrap my arms around myself as lightning flashed across the sky.

"Just um, just come inside." I said, almost in defeat.

He quickly walked up the stairs. His hair now flat, and his clothes soaked.

I laughed at the sight. He smirked and shook his head like a dog in my direction, making water land on me.

"Nikki! Stop!" I screeched, throwing my hands infront of my face.

"That's the first time a girl has ever said for me to stop." He smirked once again. "Usually it's, harder Nikki! Faster Nikki!" He laughed, making me close my ears from the disgusting words.

He closed the door behind him and stepped further inside my small apartment. My heartbeat picking up the closer he got to me.

"Your disgusting."

"I know."

He took his leather jacket off and hung it on the door knob. Him now only wearing a cut up shirt, leather pants, and boots.

I handed him a towel and he dryed his hair the best he could.

"It looks pretty rough out there." I said, trying to make conversation.

"Tommy must be worried sick." I laughed, and turned towards the window.

He chuckled and kicked off his boots.

"What happened?" I asked, still staring out the window.

He hummed in response. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, why aren't you being a dick towards me?"

He was about to answer when a huge bolt of lightning popped just outside the window. The thunder soon following.

The lights flickered. Oh God, please no.

Then complete darkness engulfed my small apartment. Well shit.

.
.
.

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you thought! Have a great night and don't forget to rock on🎸🤘