37.

Charlie knew somehow without a doubt Tommy and Vince were up to no good when showing up to her hotel room

The childlike look Tommy gave Vince said it all what they had in plan.

"Tommy, I am not getting out of this car." She turned to the drummer who held a grin on his face.

"Yes you are Charls come on." He urged her, grabbing her arms and practicaly dragging her from the passenger side of the car. It took all she had in her not to kick and scream like a child not wanting to get their booster shot.

"Tommy." She grunted yanking her arms out of his grasp. "If I'm gonna do this atleast let me do it." She huffed.

Tommy backed away with his hands up in surrender making his bottom lip pop out almost like he was pouting.

Charlie shakily stood from the car, did she really want to go through with this? Why was it such a big deal anyway? Of course it's a big deal! She thought to herself.

Charlie's POV

Silence was all that welcomed me when my knuckles knocked against his door. I almost began to throw my hands up and call it a day, but as I turned around the sound of a doors hinges creaked and the feeling of a large warm hand wrapped around my arm, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Charlie?" The voice I had longed for, for the past week or so spoke smoothly behind me, sending chills down my spine. I looked to Tommy and Vince for help but they both hopped in the car and shut the doors before I could run to them. Idiots.

"Yes?" I said almost in a whisper.

"Look at me." His voice was almost pleading.

I slowly turned around as my eyes traced up his long figure all the way to the emptiness of his bloodshot green orbs.

I didn't know what I felt in that moment. Was it pain? It could have been, I was emotionally in pain yes. But it was something else.

I couldn't stop the tears that rolled down my cheeks at the sight of him. His hair wasn't teased and healthy looking as it always was, his ribs were almost visible through the skin tight white shirt he was wearing. His eyes had bags under them. Was it from the heroin or was it something else?

It felt like forever that we were standing there, staring at each other's expressions and features. Almost as if we had not seen each other in over a decade.  It sure felt like it.

"I don't know what to say Nikki." His hand that I somehow didn't notice before, swept over my cheeks, wiping the tears and running mascara away.

"You don't have to." His features softened as he slowly reached out as if he were afraid he'd scare me away. I without a second thought fell into his embrace. I missed this. I missed him.

Behind Charlie's back, Nikki waved Vince and Tommy off. No sooner did they start the car and drive off, smiles on their faces. Charlie couldn't seem to let him go, she never wanted to.

"Come on." Nikki soothed, pulling me away from him and taking my hand and leading me inside. He shut the door and led me to the couch inside his apartment. He urged me to sit as he made his way to the kitchen. He soon came back with a glass of water, handing it to me and taking a seat on the couch.

"Nikki I'm sorry." I blurted out through the tears that began to form again. "I'm sorry for walking out on you like I did. But you have to understand that I was scared. And mad that you hid what you're doing fr-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence before he was smashing his lips against mine in the most warm and loving kiss he'd practicaly ever given me. His hands found my face as I set the glass of water down on the table. He gently laid me down flatly on the couch as he continued to attack my face with his warm kisses. "Nikki." I softly moaned as he left open mouth kisses down the side of my jaw and down my neck.

He pulled my shirt down further as he started sucking on my collar bone. "I've missed you Charlie." He bit at my neck making me cry out.

I grabbed his hair and tugged making him moan, which reverberated through my bones.

"I never want to lose you again." He continued to suck at my sensitive flesh.
Right when I was about to rip his clothes from his body, he stopped and looked deeply into my eyes. "Charlie?" I almost cried out, wanting him to continue.

"What Nikki?" I threw out, sexually frustrated.

"Will you marry me?"

...

(A/N) um yeah so that happened....
lmaoo sorry i disappeared you guys🤡 ive been working on my new book and some other things. Tell me your thought on this one, I kinda shocked myself with the ending skdnnd <3