4

Nikki's P.O.V

"You did what!?" I yelled at Tommy with wide eyes.

"I invited her." Tommy said with an innocent expression.

"And,Why?" I asked, irritated.

"Because one, she's hot. And two, she seems cool so why not?" Tommy said making me huff.

"Tommy man, she's basically a kid. You know how wild our parties can get and how drunk everyone gets. She's going to get raped or something." I said pinching the brim of my nose.

"Nikki, your twenty-four, not much older than her." Tommy said. "And since when do you care about her getting raped or not?" He added.

"I don't care, but would you want to get raped?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Um, depends. By who?" Tommy said with a snort.

"Dude, I'm fucking seriou-" I said, but was cut off.

"Hey Tommy." A small, shy voice spoke, making Tommy turn around.

"Charlie! Hey, I was wandering if you were coming or not." Tommy said walking up to the girl, squeezing her with a hug.

Tommy's a big hugger.

"I wouldn't miss it." The small girl said with a warming smile.

As he let go of her, she looked behind him. Where I was standing. Her eyes landed on mine for a brief second, then averted to the floor, her cheeks turning a shade of pink in the process.

"I- I'm gonna go smoke." I stuttered. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Okay dude. I'll show Charlie around." Tommy said jumping around anxiously, before taking the small girl's hand and dragging her down the hall.

Charlie's P.O.V

Tommy was finally done showing me around the mansion. Thank God.
My feet hurt so much from going up and down stairs.

Tommy smiled giddily.
"Cool huh?" He asked.

"Yea, yea it's pretty cool." I said exhausted, and out of breath.

Tommy still had the energy of a five year old. Not even out of breath, no wonder he's a drummer.

It started getting late, and people started flooding in through the doors. Tommy left me standing against the kitchen wall as he handed out drinks.

"Let's party!" Tommy yelled, cupping his hands over his mouth so his words were louder.

Everyone threw their hands up in the air and cheered. I stood there being awkward like always. I was in my thoughts as I sipped on some beer, that is until music poured through the huge speakers, making me jump.

The party started progressing, people were dancing on tables, grinding into each other, so drunk they could barely stand. Some were throwing up in the corner, and others were demanding more drinks.

There were red party cups scattered everywhere, and broken furniture laying around. This is crazy.

As I was done with my cup of beer, I had the urge to pee. I don't remember where the bathroom was. Oh hell. I must not have been paying attention to Tommy showing me around, how typical of me.

I stumbled around looking for the bathroom, maybe it's upstairs. I began to climb the huge spiral staircase in search for the bathroom.

Once I reached the top, I was out of breath and my legs felt like jello.

I began opening doors, not knowing what they led to.

I opened one door and found Vince on top of some girl, then another girl popped up from under the covers. I said sorry and quickly shut the door. My cheeks red from embarrassment.

Everything was spinning and I felt nauseous, I grabbed my head and winced as I kept moving down the hallway, looking for the bathroom.

I opened another door and stepped inside, trying to get away from the party to atleast try and calm down.

The room was dark, but I could tell it was a bedroom. A perfect place to calm down. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I turned around to start my journey of finding a bathroom when I ran into something firm.

I looked up and was met with a face, a face I couldn't hardly recognize since it was so dark. Whoever it was stepped to the side and turned on a lamp, coming back to the position they first were, in front of me.

The dim light shown on the face in front of me, making fear run through my veins, and the color to wash from my face.

It was Nikki.

(A/N)
Hello! Thanks for reading this crappy story. Hit the star! And have a great day, evening, morning, or night. And don't forget to always rock on🤘🎸