14.

Charlie's p

Charlie's p.o.v

I miss the guys. It's been a whole month and I haven't seen or heard from them. I hope their okay.

I bit my lip in thought. What if them telling me they had to go on tour was just their way of saying they didn't want to be friends with me anymore?

That's probably not the case. Maybe it's just a long tour.

It's been pretty boring here lately at my apartment. I have no Tommy to make me laugh, no Mick to weird me out, no Vince to call me pet names, and no Nikki to hang out, or go to the beach with.

I sit by the phone everyday waiting for them to call me, but they never do. Every time my phone rings, my heart drops and I get my hopes up, only to have them drop when it's not them.

I'm still working at the Whisky, making a pay. Still taking orders of snotty teens, and old perverts.
Dave has noticed my sadness, and tries to cheer me up by paying for my drinks.

But in all reality, what would really make me smile, would be the boys.

I barely know them personally, but I know enough about them to call them my friends.

Now it's the weekend, and I'm waiting on Jade to come over. She said she would come visit after she got the cast off her leg, which had healed in the time being. We were going to spend time together in town.

After time of waiting, I hear a knock at my door. It must be Jade. But in the back of my mind, I'm hoping it's the guys.

I slowly open the door, only to be met with Jades face. I'm happy to see her I really am, but I kinda wished it was somebody else.

"Hey!" She squealed, she's still on crutches for some reason.

"Hey!" I tried to sound excited.

"I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug, propping her crutch on the wall.

"I've missed you too Jade." I said into the hug.

She let go and came into my home, looking around.

"So, why are you still on crutches?" I asked, eyeing her sticks.

"Oh, because the doctor said I should use them a week after he took the cast off. Just to make sure my leg is fully healed, and so I don't put too much pressure on it." She smiled.

I nodded in understanding.
"So are you ready to go have some fun?" She said excitingly.

I put on a fake smile. "Yep! Just let me grab my keys."

I grabbed my keys from the counter where they always stay, and met her at the door.

____

We now sat at a bench, in front of an ice cream truck. "This ice cream is so good!" Jade said, licking her ice cream.

I nodded. "Yea, it really is."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What's up?"

I shrugged. "I don't know what your talking about ."

"Oh don't play that game with me Charlie, I know somethings wrong. You've been acting like this since we left your apartment." She sighed, putting her ice cream down.

"Its just, I miss the guys." I finally said, putting my head on the table.

"Who's the guys?" She asked.

I must have forgotten to tell her that I'm now friends with the band she told me about.

"You know, Mötley Crüe." I raised an eyebrow.

"No way! Are you serious?! Your friends with Mötley Crüe?!" She screeched.

I tried to calm her down, but it wasn't working. People started to stare. I could feel an anxiety attack coming on, because my face was heating and my chest was tightening.

"Jade stop!" I yelled, shutting her up. Now people were really staring. I couldn't do this, I had to get away from here.

I stood up from the bench and made my way back to my car, hearing the squeaking of Jades crutches following behind me.

"Charlie! Wait!" She yelled, hopping after me.

I got in my car and shut the door. She opened the passenger side door and climbed in. "What was that about?" She asked.

I put my head on the steering wheel and sighed. "I was having an anxiety attack Jade."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Charlie, are you okay?" She sounded worried.

I nodded my head. "I'm fine."

"I'm sorry, it's just your friends with Mötley fucking Crüe! Do you know how big of a deal that is?" She whisper yelled.

I laughed at her attempt to be calm.
"Its not really that big of a deal. But anyway, they went on tour like a month ago, and now I miss them like crazy."

She sighed. "I wish I felt what you felt. I would give anything to be in the arms of Nikki Sixx." She swooned.

My stomach turned. It's probably nothing.

She kept going on and on about how hot Nikki was, and how she wouldn't mind having a go with him. For some reason it made me want to puke.

"Tommy's pretty cute too. Ooh and what about Mick, he's so mysterious but I dig it. And Vince, well he could take me any day." She only dreamed.

"Jade, I'm just going to tell you now, you are really a whore for Mötley Crüe." I finally laughed.

She let out a loud laugh. "Damn right I am."

"But Cheer up Charlie, they'll be back before you know it." Jade said with a reassuring smile.

That's the same thing I told Nikki when we said our goodbyes. Right after I kissed his cheek. He turned as red as a tomatoe. It's so cute just thinking about it.

I nodded to Jade and bit my lip.
"I know."

"Hey I have a crazy idea, but it might cheer you up!" She jumped.

Before I could even question, she spoke. "Let's get our ears pierced!"

"But Jade, I already have mine pierced." I said, showing my ear lobe which held a diamond earring.

"No, our cartilage." She said with a michievious smile.

So, at the end of the day, me and Jade both had our cartilage pierced. We both had gotten a small diamond as our choice.

It was fun, getting my ear pierced took the boys off my mind for a while. And it actually made me really smile for the first time in a month. I just really hope they come back soon.

.
.
.

🙂(Tell me what you thought?)🙂

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I'm bored and I have nothing better to do. This is kinda like a filler chapter. But anyway, have a great day and dont. forget. To. Rock. On.🎸🤘