23.

(Light smut I guess you could say, warning

(Light smut I guess you could say, warning.)

Charlie's p.o.v

  I've been seeing Nikki and the guys more often and so far, life is great.
And as I write in this journal that Jade told me I should use to spill my guts to when I have no one else to talk to, I find myself smiling. This feeling is great, it's better than being drunk, even better than getting more sleep than intended. I'm happy. Well, gotta go, Tommys calling for me, I'll get back to you later, until then, bye.

I closed my journal and set it aside as I stood to my feet. "What?" I called, but I got no response. I huffed. "If I can hear you, you can hear me." I snarled.

I walked out into the living room to see Tommy sitting on the couch. "What in the hell could you possibly want?" I asked, with my arms crossed.

He looked at me with a smile, then pouted, "Can you pwease get me a beer out of the fridge?"

I grunted, "Tommy." I huffed, "I am not you servant."

He laughed and looked at me with the pout still on his face. "I know, but if you get it for me, I'll love you forever and ever."

I shook my head and opened the fridge, grabbing his beer. I gave it to him as I sat down on the couch.
"Where'd the guys go?" I asked.

Tommy took a sip of his beer, "They went out to get food." He said, I nodded and looked at the floor.

My mind going back to Nikki, just the thought of him makes me smile.

"Whyre you smiling?" Tommy asked with a chuckle.

I looked over at him, "Its nothing." I shrugged it off. He smirked, "Thinking of Nikki?" He asked, causing me to giggle. Just hearing his name gives me butterflies.

"Maybe." I trailed off. Something flashed in his eyes, but he quickly hid it with a smile. I looked away, not knowing what to say now.

"Why do you like him?" Tommy spoke, breaking the God awful silence.

I was taken aback for a split second, before I regained my brain cells. "I--I." I tried to say something, but words weren't coming out of my mouth.

"Say something." He said quietly.

"Tommy," I sighed. "I like Nikki because he's cute and funny, and I like his personality." What else was I supposed to say?

He nodded slowly. "But, I'm cute and funny, and you like my personality."

I breathed out. "Yes, that's true, but I just don't feel the same with you as I do Nikki ya know?" I tried to ease the awkwardness.

He looked over at me with hurt written all over his face. What he did next surprised me. He leaned in, pushing me down on the couch.