Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

<<Don't start video yet>>

Bonnie

Thirty minutes later and still didn't feel like my feet went back onto the Earth. This didn't even seem to be real, but rather like a heinous dream where everything that happened in my life was just out to get me while I was still being fixed in the factory.

   Chica and Foxy decided to hit the hay after they heard the story about Ivy and my past not just in MoonLight, but throughout the factory I was built in too. Frog could confirm that Ivy actually existed, and that she was the first best friend I had ever had, before I got to know her and Freddy, of course.

   Freddy...

   He was sitting next to me in one table in the dining area, the nearest to the backstage actually. I didn't think some sleepiness was going to come up soon, for an enormous decision was still a bump on the road. Chica and Foxy could sleep well because of the action they had to fulfill during our meeting. No way I could blame them, because the momentum Freddy and I got to share also left me pretty tired. Next thing: I wanted to lock myself into my bed and forget the stuff I had to do the next day—well, actually I cared.

   "Bonnie," Freddy broke the silence, with his palms on his face and his elbows leading on the table, "wanna sleep with me tonight?"

   I stared at him for a while. His question seemed at first out of place, even more if it was about going to bed, but yet necessary for all of us, so…

   "Sure, you feel sleepy already?" I asked curious and kind of worried.

   "Not at all, but having you here makes me feel better." He pulled hardly a smile.

   I knew this was a pretty hard situation for him, and also for me, of course, but I couldn't leave him behind, despite the pain I had gone through. I gave my best smile, still uneasy though.

   "Sure, let's go." I got up and made my way toward his room.

   Freddy got up after I did and we both walked silently to his room to sleep. This time we all were in our beds and not a bunch of metal pieces jumbled around to pretend being ourselves. The night was dark and the vibe really cold, even I felt like I had to share the night with somebody, somebody that I appreciated and who I would give everything for, and fortunately was next to me. Freddy and I raised the blankets, and we both laid down. We finally could get rid of those dark memories and nervousness away from us in this bed, where I sure felt saved. This was precarious. Freddy with his right arm hugged my right shoulder, hinting me to lay on his chest. I snuggled up over him. I heard he whispered something to me.

   "I won't let them get you out of here."

   I didn't whispered back, but that was enough for me to feel so safe and sleepy now, as he gently stroke my fur with his big and warm paw.

   Freddy...

6:30 A. M.

I thought at least I was going to dream something sweet with Freddy, but I just could dream about Ivy and her father Mathias; it was awful to see her father's behavior before all the innocent and helpless pleas Ivy strongly was begging. That man was heinous, and I couldn't picture her with him anymore. He didn't deserve to live. But fortunately it was just a dream, although in real life I was still stuck in a decision that was going to change my whole life. I decided to get up from bed watching not to wake up Freddy, who seemed to be sleeping deeply; the risk he took must have been really exhausting. I left his room and I could see, like every morning, the kitchen's door opened with Chica inside cooking breakfast. I guessed visiting her wasn't that bad.