\ 7 - 4 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

To prevent any suspicion from workers or just people around, we remained in our rooms so the cops could see that, despite the chaos Springtrap caused, we followed our programmed codes. Sounded like the restaurant was going to be closed for one or two weeks, or at least that was what I heard from the police when they were wandering over; fortunately they turned our bedrooms into superfluous spots to search for the investigation.

   I decided to spend my time with the best animatronic of all, and with Frog too; she had been explaining me about the illness Freddy got, and some proper ways to look after and prevent potential illnesses. In this case we would be doing all the duties Freddy used to do when he was conscious.

   Now that it was 10 P. M., I could sneak inside of Foxy's cove to finally get Springtrap's memory card. I still remember that, before I left MoonLight, Hippo taught me how to open a little hatch door: we had to press an area on our backs so the top of it would pop out; I expected this to work on him. When I got out from Freddy's room, I could see the entrance had yellow tapes everywhere so people couldn't get inside, and outside some road cones spread along the parking lot, and the entire restaurant was dark like the day the front door was destroyed.

   I was still heading toward Foxy's cove, but when I was about to reach the purple curtain, I spotted in the end of the closest hallway some yellowish blur. It seemed to be somebody inside the restaurant. But, for what I was mostly worried about, was the screech coming out from it.

   Still considering the peril to all of us, I ran toward the office and check out that thing staring at the inside of the office. When I stepped close enough, I made out a golden bear. He immediately turned to his left his head and screamed louder than the time when I was near to Foxy's cove. It had empty eyes and some wires coming out from it. It was all dirty and filthy, and it had a black bowtie too. Before I could conclude what I was watching, he vanished in a blink of an eye. I knew, of course, I wasn't dreaming, and that it wasn't an illusion either. He was standing before me in the living flesh—not literally.

   I stepped along the office when I realized the presence of a man lying on the floor wearing the night guard uniform. Who the hell was he? Why did they ask him to come here to work if the restaurant was destroyed? I stared at his whole body and seemed fine to me, except for a huge bruise on the left side of his head, and—oh, he was waking up!

   He struggled to use his limbs to stand up. He covered his wound with his hand, and then looked up to realize about my presence. His strength came back up: he screamed and tried to flee. I couldn't let Frog and Foxy know that I found a night guard here! I shut both of the doors so the noise would cease somehow. He kept screaming as I hurried to close the last door.

   "Calm down, calm down!" I showed him my bare paws. "I will not hurt you. Calm down!"

   "WHO ARE YOU!?" he asked with widened eyes.

   "Please, don't worry! I promise I won't hurt you!"

   "GET AWAY FROM ME!" he yelled as he got up and ran towards a corner of the office. "HELP ME!"

   Since he didn't settle down, I had to go tougher on him. After I strengthen myself up, I took ahold of both of his white wrists with one paw, and covered his mouth with the other one.

   "Now listen! My name is Bonnie, and I am not here to hurt you. I am here to help you. I saw that golden bear that was here a few seconds ago, but now he is not here anymore. Please, I want you to take this easy so we both can help each other," I said forcing the spaces between the words. I slowly pulled away my paw from his mouth.