\ 7 - 13 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Freddy

I just had no words to explain the hideous and ruthless condition I found Bonnie in, I just couldn't. He was with his chest and knees on the ground with his arms in his back, with his wrists tied up, as a latex rope was going from his mouth to his legs. Bonnie was still crying; since his eyes were shut I didn't think he noticed me here yet.

   "BONNIE!" I hollered after a few seconds.

   Bonnie widened his red eyes open, and then he gave me the hardest, sorrowful stare of my life. It was a glance full of fright. Bonnie tried to speak, but that piece of duct tape was keeping him from it.

   "Oh my God, Bonnie! What the fuck happened to you!?" I hardly growled while getting on my knees and trying to untie him.

   The untying was a plight if I had to acknowledge how his body quaked, the glistening of his dirty fur and the bruises on his legs. I finally untied his wrists. I got the tape off his snout.

   "Bonnie! Who did this to you!?" I asked feeling about to burst.

   "Freddy!" he slightly spoke, forcing his hoarse voice.

   In that moment, Bonnie struggled to move again and get, still on his knees, into my arms against my chest. "Freddy!" he exclaimed, letting go painful tears over my chest.

   My paws were almost pulled by themselves into a hug, as I stroke the top of his head while warm tears of his moistened the fur on my chest, and so did his sweat. It was like I had forsaken him, like my negligence had roped him into this. As he kept going on with his weeping, I started to rock him gingerly, trying my best to cease his pain.

   "Oh, my Bonnie," I said while leaning my cheek against the top of his head.

   "Thank God you're here, Freddy," he whispered in my chest through tears.

   I couldn't believe this had been happening to him; it wasn't even a day, but more than a week. Being here next to him gave me this feeling like I could protect him from anything around. Now I was able to kill what had been hurting him and somewhat pay back his unconditional favors. His weeping started to dwindle. He might be able to tell me what happened now.

   "You feel better?" I said as I stopped rocking. I stared at him.

   "Yeah," he nodded with his eyes closed.

   "What's happened?" I wiped some of his tears away.

   "No..." He stopped and turned his head away.

   "What?" I whispered.

   "I c... I can't." He coughed.

   "Why not? What's wrong?"

   Bonnie was still looking down. He just couldn't look me at my eyes and tell me what happened. Was this that painful? I rather decided to take him to his room and not let him a single minute alone. This wasn't ever gonna happen again. I got up, preparing myself to carry Bonnie up.

   "Freddy! Don't leave me! Please!" He begged so scared just when he saw me on my feet.

   "Calm down, I will never do it!" I whispered trying to make him feel better.

   I crotched down to take him by his back and his legs, watching not to make abrupt movements—I had no idea where all his wounds were. I lifted him up, and then he laid his head down over my chest, still shuddering and grunting.