Forgotten Colors ( Male MC x Shinobu)

Start from the beginning

Shinobu didnt show any anger outside but inside her blood is boiling wanting to rip his tongue. She calmed her nerves as she made sure that the demon is dead then she followed the man towards the village.

Oyakata reminded her three times that she should watch over him and stressed the word "calmly" many times. They have both been trained in the same breathing style but she could never get along with him.

He is like a stone, as if any emotion left him already before. Sometimes she wanted to get to know him better but he never did open to anyone. Shinobu wondered if this is because of him being lost of hope or sadness has taken over him completely. His name is completely opposite of his personality.

Shinobu called him to make her wait for him.

"Yuuto! We must not engage with the family of the victims now! Their mind is disarray and of no position for acceptance!let them be!"

But Yuuto pressed on not stopping from this tracks as they arrived at the village. Is it small and surrounded by fields. In the night It becomes a lurking danger as demons can come from any directions while in the morning it views a magnifecent hues of green and blue enveloping the field and the mountains nearby.

Yuuto came at the wooden house near the left corner of the rice field where the report of demon came from. He immediately can hear the people inside crying as their newly born was devoured by the demon they have just slain. Their supposedly joyous day was replaced by tragedy.

He knows this sensation... all to well..

And he knows that the cure for pain...

Is the liberty of freeing yourself from the memory itself.

Before that Shinobu could even enter the door of the house, something already weird happened inside the house.

The crying ceased as everyone inside the house are all wide eyed. As if they had a momentary seizure then went back to sanity.

Yuuto's eyes glowed more than usual like a flame it gave off a light. But unlike the flame it lingered for awhile only then disappeared.

"Shinobu..again your presence here is un-welcome. Everything is done" as he took the bloodied cloth where the baby is wrapped on and went outside the house non chalantly.

"No......" Shinobu gasped in defeat as she realized that he had done it again. The grandfather, father and the mother of the baby looked at Shinobu now in confusion.

"What are you doing inside our house? Me and my wife is supposed to have our wedding tomorrow! We dont appreciate anyone barging in late at night!" The father spoke.

They have forgotten that they even have a child.

Shinobu apologized then left with her fists clenched tightly as she followed Yuuto's tracks.

Now this time she went ahead of him and faced him making him stop his tracks. Unsheathing her blade and pointing its tip to his face.

"Yuuto...what do you wish to accomplish? Why did you wipe their memories? Grieving is part of humanity and with this they will learn.. and come acceptance" as Shinobu's eyes sparked fire when she remembered her sister killed in the battle with demons. She knew the feeling, the greiving and how it molded her now.

For Shinobu this is unacceptable and to show this she clenched the hilt of her katana in front of him as her usual calm expression replaced with rage.

Yuuto looked at her with his usual unreadable facade as his heterochromic eyes shone like two orbs in the darkness. The lit torches in the village served as their empasse illumination. And the still silence as their witness.

Kimetsu no Yaiba (One Shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara