Memories (FeMC x Tokito)

Author's note: This follows the same storyline as the previous one shot I made for Tokito entitled as "Painting". ENJOY♡

****************************************

Days are passing by so quickly when you are in love.

As steady as the flow of water in the river and how the moon shines at night,my heart beats for you.

Let the first thing you see when you awaken.

Is my visage, my whole, reserved only for you.

If I shall be reincarnated 100 times, that 100 times I shall only love only you.

For every breathe, every beat of my heart.

Is for you.

Light tickled on Tokito's skin making the sun known with its presence but this didnt awaken him rather the melody of her sweet voice. Such voice he only wish to hear everyday until he gets old for her voice is like a unique melody reserved only for him to hear.

He kept his eyes closed savoring the melody as he knows that it is dedicated only for him alone. Dare any man to come near his diamond and they shall face the taste of his wrath regardless if he can still wield a blade or no.

She knew that he is listening as her last tune ended and looked at him. Tokito opened his eyes and stared at her while still lying down.

Ciel giggled when their eyes met making his heart skip a beat as he never seemed to ge tired of seeing her smile.

"Good morning Tokito" she spoke his name while she lay down next to him, her head at his right shoulder as she placed her left hand on top of his chest caressing it.

Tokito caressed her cheek using his free left hand, tracing his thumb to her chin then lips as he kissed it passionately and then let go after a few minutes.

"You seem to like lazying about with me in the mornings, my love. Dont you want to paint now?" He asked but his eyes implored her to stay beside him.

"Nah! I like it this way for now. Plus you seem to like it also, dont you?" As she pecked his upperlip then giggled in delight. He liked it of course and settled with another kiss this time lingering longer than the one before.

When he finished he turned his head facing her now, playing his fingers on her black hair, enjoying its smoothness.

"Hmmmn Tokito?" Ciel looked at him seriously.

"What is it?Something bothering you?" Tokito seemed suprised at the sudden seriousness on her tone.

"I am wondering for a long time, what is it that you liked most in me? My lips? My face? Which is it" Ciel now placed her chin at her elbow as support, leaning on it as she lifted her body up but didnt part on her eyes with his.

Tokito seemed to have pondered for awhile then remembered something.

"Your beautiful black hair" he answered with eyes seeming to be lazying about.

"Ehhhhhhh???why?" Ciel was suprised as she expected a different answer. Tokito adjusted his position and now looking upward in the ceiling remembering.

"It was that time Ciel when I first saw you, well it was accident perhaps or fate..."

Tokito remembered that time.

It was 5 years ago when Ciel was first promoted to the higher demon slayer ranks and was introduced to the hashiras.

That afternoon when Tokito was wandering at the forest going to his usual spot where he is taking refuge and just watch the clouds pass by. That spot in the forest is near a beautiful river, small but tranquil. Then, to his suprise someone was there.