Massage (FeMC x Rengoku)

Warning: NSFW! Dont tell me I didnt warn you♡♡♡

Together with Kanao and Shinobu, we make  the butterfly estate. We make things organized and in motion from fighting demons, acting as doctors and physiotherapists to help the organization.

For me I am just s humble doctor responsible for healing people and soon I may able to find a solution to heal humans becoming demons as well. This continued regardless that I am married already to one of the most handsome Hashiras there is. My Rengoku that is.

I remember the first time I treated his wounds when he fought a strong demon while he was still a newly trained demon slayer. He didnt complain of any pain regardless on the numerous sutures I did on his right shoulder that time. As he was only staring at me relentlessly watching my movement.

For me it was embarassing that time since no one had took too much interest on me as he did. Upon finishing our treatment that time he just took my hand with both of his, cradling it as it was something precious.

"Please go out with me!" He exclaimed with serious expression on his eyes that left me speechless and baffled. That time to my suprise and inexperience with love, I just shove his hands away and went outside the room while I leaned at the closed door behind me. My heart was beating so fast and my face flushed. Many have already confessed to me and asked me to go out before but with him, so abrupt and sincere, It left me unprepared but captivated.

He kept on asking me the days after until I succumbed to his wishes and went out a date with him. His movements are so honest and captivating plus his words enduring and earnest. As we went on several dates which made me knew him better as he always talk about his dream on becoming a hashira like his father and to be able to create a world without demons.

It was a dream that I shared with him as I always wanted such world myself where I will be free on treating grave or inflicted wounds and just be able to live normally. As he talked about it, he always mentioned about us that he will always come back to me no matter what happened. Promised that we will be old and not die on the hands of demons.

It was indeed a beautiful dream but a hard one to obtain.

Soon after months of courtship bore into fruitition as he proposed. My heart beated so fast similar to the time he first asked me out when he told that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. My heart swelled as I accepted his neverending love. He is mine and I am his.

As I accepted I carried the burden of his dreams and the fear that someday I might grow old alone but my love for him ignored this. I wanted to spend my life with him while it lasted.

But then, months of being married didnt bore fruit as we were both busy with our duties as he is now promoted into a flame hashira while I am tending to an endless flood of injured demon slayers as the battle between slayers and demons became more and more each day.

It was a long day, and at last I finished assessing the remaining injured demon slayers whom are now recovering. I checked their wounds regularly and tended appropriately.

Then an unexpected patient came, as my husband Rengoku is being carried by two demonslayers named, Tanjirou and Inosuke. I am shocked to see him gravely injured as his eyes are covered by blood and his left leg, right torso and upper arms have evident cuts. My stomach churned of nervousness as its the first time I have seen my husband in such state.

I directed the two boys to slowly lay him on a empty bed a few steps away from me on my right as I rushed to take hot water and my tools for possible surgery.

My hands trembled as some of the instruments fell on the floor...my husband is in such grave state and I cant seem to remember now how to treat. Until by the grace of God, Shinobu held my hand while I was kneeling on the floor shuffling to pick up the instruments. She then nodded and gestured that she will take care of this.