Chapter Two. Threats are my thing lady.

Start from the beginning

When the teacher finally stopped to let us talk out loud, the girl and guy turned their whole body to face me. “Are you the new kid?” said they guy.

I raised an eye brow and kept my voice light and sarcastic as I replied to him, “I’m not new, I have been going to this school for the past three years.”

The kid  look shocked and confused. “Really?” he asked bewildered.

The girl laughed at him while rolling her eyes. “Sorry he doesn’t get sarcasm. I’m Sami by the way,” said the girl with a smile.

 I smiled back. “Hi Sami, my names-“ but the boy who Sami just insulted jumped in with a confused face. “So wait…she hasn’t been here for the last three years?”

I just chuckled and Sami shook her head. “Sometimes I wonder why I let you be my boyfriend Elliot,” she said with a chuckle.

Elliot’s confusion was forgotten as he smirked at Sami. “You know you're with me because you love me and I’m also one hot piece of ass.” Sami rolled her eyes and hit Elliot’s shoulder playfully.

Sami then turned back around to me with a smile. “So if you haven’t figured it out yet this is Elliot, my boyfriend and also my brothers best friend, which brings us to last but not least James,” she said gesturing over her shoulder. “I know he comes across as a cold hearted asshole…well ok he not only comes across as one, he is one.” He glared at Sami, his sister. The resemblance was there in the color of their hair and the dark brown eyes

“That’s a nice buys you got there James,” I said smirking. His constant stare at me, with a look that could kill, was getting on my nerve so I decided to play on his anger a little to get some form of reaction out of him, which worked…kind of.

His hand reached up and he winced as he touched the bruise. Sami and Elliot seemed to of noticed it for the first time now that I pointed it out. “Who did you get into a fight with this time James? Dad is so going to be so mad at you if we get sued again because you beat up yet another rich kid,” Sami said with a worried voice. Elliot was trying to poke the bruise as James swatted away his hand.

“Dude who was the kid? I’m surprised he got a hit in. You normally walk away without even breaking a sweat,” said Elliot.

“How bad is the other kid James? I swear if you hospitalize another kid…What did he do this time? Look at you the wrong way?” Sami huffed.

I chuckled making Elliot and Sami turn to look at me with shock as James glared harder, if possible. “I know your new and all but trust us when we say this is no laughing matter. The last kid ended up needing to go to hospital…and that was just 4 days ago. My brother has anger issues, but don’t worry he won’t hurt you, right James?” Sami said glaring at her brother.

James looked taken back, no longer anger on his face but shock. “What? You really think I would hit a girl? Thanks Sami,” he said in a harsh voice.

Sami squared her shoulders and poked her brother in the shoulder. “I just said that you wouldn’t hurt her, you’re as moody as a P.M.S-ing girl some days James…you know that right?”