Chapter 3

I open my eyes to the sounds of a vacuum cleaner. Uh oh, where am i? Omg I'm naked! What happened last night...? I'm still at the party. Where was Kendall? Where was Cody? I look around and In the bed I see a naked young boy, who goes by the name of Cody Simpson. Uh oh. Did we have sex? Holy shit what was happening. I only met him yesterday?

I get up and out in a bra and my underwear, and cody's button up shirt still leaving me with no pants on. I look in the mirror. My make up was still on, my hair was all messy. I looked disgusting. And then I hear movement. I turn around and see Cody sitting up in his bed.

"Kylie?" He said looking confused.

"Yah?" I said to him with the same expression

"Holy shit... What happened with us last night?" He said with a worried look on his face.

"I, I don't know" I said.

"Where's Kendall?" He said

"Omg I forgot about her! I wonder if she's still here too, let's go down stairs and look" I said putting my clothes back on. Cody doing the same.

We race downstairs and see a few people cleaning up the place. And there she is. Kendall is lying on the couch fast asleep.

"KENDALL" I whisper.

"Wake up!" I said nudging her

I gave her a fright and she jumped.

"Holy shit Kylie! You scared me" and then she noticed where we were.

"Oh my god" she said, "we're still here? What happened to Cody?" She said

"Yeah about that, I kinda woke up to him being in bed with me this morning..." I said nervously.

"Are you serious? What happened? Did you guys do anything?" She said starting to freak out

"I don't know Ken! I honestly have no idea what happened" I said.

"Okay well let's just go home mum will be so pissed!" Said ken.

"And Cody?" I say yelling at her.

"He'll just have to come with us now won't he" she said.

We all left and drove home. We walked through the door and my mum was sitting on the couch with an outraged look on her face.

"WHERE WERE YOU? IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" She yelled

"Mum I'm sorry! We were at the meet and greet after party, and it got out of hand. So we stayed all night to clean up the mess for them!" *i lied*.

"Uh you should've told me! And now what's Cody Simpson doing in our house?!" She said

"Well he was at the party and didn't have a way home so we offered him a ride." I said

"We were gone go to breakfast if that's okay with you mom" I said.

"You and Cody can go, I need to stay back and get ready for my photoshoot." Said Kendall.

"Okay" I said. "Let's go Cody."

We walked out and went to breakfast. We walked into Starbucks and sat at a table. Because we needed to talk.