Chapter 16

"congraulations its a girl!" the doctor says with a smile on his face.

"Yay!" i say squeezing codys hand tightly.

"okay you are done, wipe the gel off your stomach and youre good to go" he says handing me a towel.

I wipe the gel off and we walk out hand in hand. Im so happy its a girl, and i know cody wanted a boy but im sure hes just as happy as i am. 

We get into cody's car and we drive back to his house, go inside and go up to his bedroom. 

Cody falls onto his bed, me following him, slowly climbing onto the bed myself. 

He turns to face me, our forheads touching together gently.

"kylie.." Cody says quietly.

"yes Cody?" i say taking his hand.

"will we be together forever?" he asks nervously.

"I dont know cody, but right now all i know is that i love you. Ive never loved anyone so much as much as i love you. And i want us to last and to be together forever" i say putting my hand on his face.

"aw kylie, i love you so much, and i hope we last forever. Because ky i cant see you with anyone else but me" Cody says leaning in.

I lean in too, and our lips meet. Slowly and gently do our lips move. He licks my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for entrance. I accept, soon this what i thought to be a gentle kiss, turned very heated very quickly. Our lips in perfect sync, He moves his hand to the bottom of my shirt, starting to lift it.

"Cody..." i whisper quietly to him, breaking the kiss, our faces still close.

"yes princess" he says to me stroking my cheek.

"Not now, can we just lay here." i say hoping he understands.

"of course baby, get some rest" Cody says to me.

"thanks cody" i say leaning in and pecking him on the lips.

He wraps his arm around me, his hand on my stomach. We lay there for a moment.

"I love you" He whispers to me gently.

without responding, i cuddle up even closer to him and take hold of his other hand. Letting him know the feeling is mutual. 

And we lay there together, its the most amazing feeling. I love him so much, Knowing that he is here with me till the very end makes me so happy. and having him hug and kiss me the way he does gives me butterflies, and sends electricity through my whole body. 

~ 2 Hours later ~

Its around 7 oclock and its just about dark and i wake up, Cody isnt next to me. Everythings dark. All the lights are off but i can see where im going slightly. I get up, and step on something. I look down and there is a trail of rose petals down there, and a note that says "follow the trail xxx". 

So i decide to follow the trail which leads me down the stairs and into the kitchen. which is still dark. And on the kitchen bench theres another note saying "go outside :) x". I go outside and i find the most amazing thing......