Chapter 2

RECAP

I walked the empty halls of the castle till i reached the front yard. I saw my mother and she gave my a aproving nod before setting off to the Andersons castle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

After a long awkward quiet ride with my mother and step-father. That's right step-father. My father died, died defending and saving my mother and I. You see we were at a war and he was leading. Sometimes I think it's all my fault he's gone but sometimes i think it's not. He died while trying to get my mother and I to saftey.

FLASHBACK

BOOM

oh man what was that!

"SAMMY COME HERE COME HERE!" i heard my father say in a hushed but yelling voice

"what happened daddy?" you see i was still tierd, i had just woken up from my nap

"there coming here" he handed me a key "take this and never lose it, it will help you later on. Now run, go to the celler and lock it up your mother should be there already. And reamember You're your own person and let your heart be your mind"

BOOM

"RUN! RUN NOW! DONT LOOK BACK! I LOVE YOU!"

i ran withour looking back just like he had said. the words will always be there, in my mind. I got there before anyone else could and i slammed it shut and locked it holded the celler key to my chest. I now looked at the key my father had given me. Golden swirls all around the handle with green emeralds here and there placed to look magical.

FLASHBACK END

I was thinking about him the whole time, I started to fiddle with my necklace, the key. I still will never forget those words You're your own person and let your heart be your mind. I still dont know why he said that to me and i still dont know why he gave me the key but i know it has to be inportant.

"we're here." that was all that was said. I knew i had to play on the perfect daughter act.

"Good day Lady Anderson"

"Good day Ms.Samantha" that was all i said for they never said anything to me anyway. I was still playing around with my necklace and i knew i would get yelled at later for doing so, because you should not be fiddling with stuff while talking to someone blah blah blah.

I took in my surrondings. We were currently outside in thier courtyard. ok there was Drew, Drew Anderson, his parents, Lady and Sir Anderson, some guy that i do not know.

This guy. He was different, he looked to be from the town, not of the castles. huh. I guess the Andersons let thier son play with outsiders. sigh i wish i could be with them. Playing having fun.

"Sam, Samantha, SAMANTHA!"

"oh my, excuse my manners. I must of zoned out there"

"It's all fine deary, This is my son Drew and his friend Skylar."

"Pleased to meet you Drew and Skylar."

"You too" they both said at the same time.

Drew has dirty blond hair and oceany blue and green eyes, Stylar has dark brown short hair and hazel brown eyes.

"Samantha dear why dont you and the boys go off and play together." my dear mother said

"ok mother" with that we were off, to who knows where i was just happy to be away from my 'mother' and step-father.

"Here we are Lady Samantha."

"Ok Drew or 'sir' Drew just call me sam or sammy and i'll call you drew alright? ok." wow where did that come from? ok well i mean he is my age so we dont really have any power over each other but hey! he might listen to me.

"Alright Sammy, well this is Skylar but we call him Sky. and this is the game room where we play stuff and all that."

"so what do you guys do all day?" i asked the two huh. i never noticed but Sky doesnt talk a lot does he?

"We usally just chill play outside plan pranks eat you know the normal."

"your normal and my normal are wayyyy diferent." i mumbled. i thought no one could hear me but i was wrong

"what do you mean 'different'" asked Sky. Well at least I know that he talks

"Well i dont ever exsactly have free time so you would call it, I would usally be riding the horses, taking my classes, doing my 'Lady' lessens and all that, and if I'm done, i would be sent to my room till dinner or something."

"Wow that sucks." they both said at the same time, AGAIN!

"You guys say a lot of things at the same time, do you know that?"

"YUP" they said AGAIN at the SAME TIME!

"ok now you're just freaking me out." and we all laughed, and it was the start of a beautiful friendship.

----------------------------------------------------

ok so watcha think?

its chapter 2 and i think its resonably long.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

~~VOTE(for my christmas gift)~COMMENT(that can be the card)~FAN (so i know you're my friend!)

~~~mil-e-cah101 <3