You and I, 8

"This is utter bullshit" Taehyung had exclaimed knowing that just couldn't be true. Cielden was incredibly powerful and everyone here was supposed to be the most good someone could be, so nobody would do something like this. Hoseok looked at the prince in pity, of course he would like to know his now sister's past but now he couldn't. The king found it incredibly suspicious how her brother cared more than her own husband. 

"I'm sorry, Mary. But I fear that I do not own your information but someone else does. If anyhing, I suggest you and the Kim family stays here until we've found the information, but if you excuse me, I have an important meeting with-" The angel was abrupted rudely by the doors opening harshly, making the floor shake at the mere power of whomever had opened it.

"Jeon Jungkook, you're early." Hoseok motions towards the aquatic family and the leader of Malistan shrugged. Jungkook had dark hair and firey red eyes that could pierce into anything. Behind him stood a shorter male with pale skin and minty hair, his eyes changing with his emotions. Mary somehow rambled up this information in her head, as if she knew it. "As you see I'm talking to the Leudome legacy."

"What does it matter? Maybe we should discuss with the Kim's too." Jungkook chuckled darkly, moving his bangs from his face. The mint male was looking Mary up and down with a smirk, staring especially at her wings, he waved with a smile and Mary decided not to wave back as she now felt uncomfortable in her seat.

"We don't want to be a bother, we were just leaving anyways." Seokjin spoke calmly, glancing at his brother that had once been best friends with Jungkook that had the same black wings as Mary had. Taehyung had grown up in Cielden with Jungkook, their father had always let Taehyung off to go here as there wasn't a war back then. Jungkook had actually just been some kind of secret spy for the elder king of Malistan. Taehyung had never been the same since that day, Seokjin secretly hoped Mary could fill that hole after Taehyung's declaration of being friends with her.

"Of course not, I'm sure you all have some time, you all haven't sent me a spokesperson in over 100 years." Jungkook faked a frown, pouting like an innocent kid that had just gotten his plushie stolen from him. Mary quickly looked at Seokjin who had said he was 28, had he lied to her or was this something else? Had he messed with her or was Jungkook exaggerating? Maybe he meant Leudome and not Seokjin?
"Why does your beautiful wife look so shocked Hyung? Have you perhaps been lying to her Kim?"

Seokjins faced stayed calm and ethereal, looking the king straight in the eyes. Both him and Jungkook were fully aware Seokjin had no true power here since he was simply a prince and Jungkook was an incredibly powerful king, the biggest of rivals, hatred and despise boiling under their skin. The air was thick, Mary felt as if she could cut through it with a dagger. "This decision is yours to make your majesty." Mary spoke warmly towards the king of Cielden who gave a smile back ignoring the tension.

"This is something I feel need to be discussed with the Jeon legacy by themselves, especially during these times of war I do not want to risk any.. conflict. Although the Kim's can gladly stay here because of the certain reasons spoken in this room earlier." Hoseok smiled to no one in particular as a servant led them out, Mary heard something eerily before the doors closed. The servant lead them into blue themed rooms that were probably especially made for the Leudome family.

"Seokjin, I'm sure your wife can sleep with you in here, correct? It shouldn't be a problem." The handsome angelic servant stated rather than asked Jin who nodded.

"Of course it won't be, I'm sure me and Mary will enjoy this vacation thoroughly." He smiled and rubbed her hand that he had suddenly been holding, Mary's face heated up and she looked away. It might have seemed as if she was uncomfortable, she really wasn't, she felt surprisingly safe and at peace in the prescense of Jin. 

He lied to me though, I have to confront him about it.

"Oh she's a shy one, adorable, although," The servant leaned in, his face giving her a minor headache as she felt like she knew him. "Isn't it strange how your wife is so innocent when she is fallen? A black angel, known as one of the most evil beings in the entire 5 worlds?" the short boy looked over at the princes after stating that. Them both towering him like buildings making him seem small and insignificant.

"I guess we taught her to be better, Jimin." Taehyung spat, getting Jimin away from Mary in the blink of an eye. Jimin smiled in a sheepish way and quickly ran off, leaving them alone in the hall. Mary held her throbbing head, his voice and scent and face and eyes and soul had just given her such a feeling of deja vu, a nostalgic deja vu that she couldn't put her finger on.

"Are you okay May? You look as if you've just seen a ghost." Taehyung looked at their intertweened hands which made Mary feel judged and pull away. Seokjin had incredibly soft hands, probably from the water surrounding him for years.

28 years.

"I have something to ask you Seokjin." Mary looked into Seokjins eyes, hers being colder than usual and his being dulled in confusion. Had he pushed her boundaries by holding her hand or had Jimin angered her. Was she regretting the decision to follow with the plan and if she did want would the consequences be?

"Of course, Mary." He spoke like he would as a prince, he and Mary didn't know each other at all. Mary was nothing compared to Jisoo.

Nothing compared to the lying manipulative woman that broke his heart.

Mary was evil.

Mary was disgusting.

Mary doesn't deserve his attention, she annoyed him.

Can't she die?

Seokjin broke out of his trance, his thoughts making him feel extremely guilty, what was wrong with him? Taehyung looked at the both of them and despite the feeling to ask questions he let it slide, waving goodbye and walking away to his own room down the hall.

Mary wandered into the aquatic themed room but barely taking in the rooms decor, it wasn't necessary information to have nor was it something she would remember. Seokjin followed her in a normal pace hiding his anxiety for what she would say soon. The fact that neither of them saw the others anxiety is amusing, Mary stressing on how to ask the question in a respectful but also confrontal way.

"How old are you?" she asked yet again and Seokjin quickly realised what the conversation was gonna be about. He felt relieved, she wasn't leaving the plan. Not like she really could anyways, if he thought about it.

"I know what you're on about, Mary. Let me explain." He sits her down on the bed and sits on a chair in front of her, ready to explain.

"I supposed you knew about this since you lived in Cielden before, but it seems you are thinking in a humanized way. 100 years for humans are 1 year for us. So in human age I would be about 2 800 years. I'm so sorry that it confused you Mary." He sighed, realising what he was just about to say. "We will most likely have to act our marriage out for a long time. And if I want someone  on my side I need to be able to trust them. I think we should try to build trust."

Mary blinked. "But I already trust you, oddly enough."

Seokjin turned serious. "You are too naïve for your own health."

"Sorry." She looked down at the wooden floor, she find irony in the choice of material. Wood would get multen in water. Would you be able to smell that underwater? You would definetely be able to see it though, which was a problem in itself.

"Don't apologise, there's no need May. We'll get through this together. You and I."

Hii guys, I'm sorry for not updating in a while, i know not lot of people read this but if you are reading then I hope you're enjoying. I'm truly trying to update more frequently now though. I love you all!

Wordcount; 1446 words