Chapter 4/ P1- Zacks Addiction

"Why don't you trust him"? Kyle asked eagerly awaiting Zacks answer. "I am not sure...just something about him". Zack informed Kyle. " A knock on the side door, as Kenny noticeably peeks his head in! "Get away from him Kyle!" Kenny yelled as he barged in and pushed Zack to the ground! "He has been giving you laced weed! He is drugging you!" Kenny yelled again! "What!" Kyle quickly stands up backing away from Zack while maintaining to look at him with disappointment and something else! "I was not drugging you!" Zack claimed as he stood up. "We found cocaine on the bowl piece of my bong! You guys had some!" Kenny explained with a strikingly angry voice! "No! It was mine..." Zack glanced over at Kyle who was shocked, "I became addicted a while back, I can't let it go...it won't let me. I never gave any cocaine to Kyle!" Tears formed and started running down my face. "It's okay..." Kyle assured me as the room went quiet, "We will help you get through it. Right guys!" Kyle informed him as he rubbed Zacks back. "I'm sorry...Zack. I Thought of the worst thing possible than pinned it to you! I am very sorry." Kenny apologized but gracefully studied Zack. "We are going to make some lunch." Cloey's beaten face made it hard for her to speak, she pulled Kenny away from the Zack and Kyle, pushing him down the stairs. "Zack is very trustworthy! He was the main guy, he sold all my stuff with out getting us caught...he was smart and very good at what he did. He never double crossed me. When he quit is when the business went to shit!" Cloey explained. "Zack is a strange person, I don't understand him yet! Does Kyle actually like him?" Kenny asked hesitantly. "It would appear so...but what's not to like...?" Cloey said as a blank expression hit her face while starring up the stairs. Kenny looked at Cloey than looked at the stairs which Cloey was starring at. Kenny became uneasy all of a sudden "Why!". Cloey looked back at Kenny, "Why what?". "It's obvious, you are falling for Zack! You are falling for what ever the fuck Zack is doing, he is a manipulating you...Kyle!" Kenny's voice cracked, he made his was back to the kitchen. "We don't have time to deal with all of this, the Credaly is after us and apparently the KKK!" Cloey stated as she followed Kenny to the kitchen. "We are in a gang war and we are not even in a gang." Cloey said as she looked at the knife placed on the counter. Kenny just glared back at Cloey than looked at the knife she was now fiddling with. "Are you okay?" Kenny asked as he grabbed the knife, taking it away from Cloey. "I am not sure, Ju she betrayed us...I don't know how to feel about it. She was my best friend and I loved her like a friend..." In Cloey's eyes tears formed. "Listen, you still have Kyle...you also have Zack who is here for the moment, You have me?" Kenny said trying to comfort her. "I know." Cloey said as she walked back to the living room. "Since when have you been addicted?! Why did you even start?!" Kyle pasted around the room as he was trying to wrap his head around the situation, trying to understand. "It's been difficult, if you have not noticed we have a gang war going on..." Zack stated, stating the obvious. "I don't believe you. Cloey talked about you all the time, she said you used to Deal for her, you where her number one! You got in fights with gangs all the time, you are not knew to this kind of behavior. What is really bugging you?" Kyle looked at Zack, he grabbed his shoulder and pulled Zack closer. Zack wrapped his arms around Kyle and began to cry, tears running down his face causing Zack shirt to get wet. "What's wrong?" Kyle asked. "Honestly I don't even know, I love you and I don't ever want to lose you...but that's not what's bugging me, My mom...she doesn't bother checking up on me! What I'm doing! Who I'm with, I feel if I die from this gang, no one will remember me...there will be no one to love me when I'm gone...I have no one!" Zack stuttered as he could not stop crying, "I started doing cocaine just to grab my mom's attention...but than I could not stop..." Zack stated as he was still latched on to Kyle. "You have me though...you have Cloey and Kenny as well...I do love you." Kyle said as he gripped Zack harder. 

"You only love me or claim to love me because I am your dealer..." Zack stated as he slowly pushed Kyle off of him. "You give me it for free, you used to give it to me for a price...which was to date you. Than you stopped and guess what! I am still dating you...I am still here!" Kyle replied as he grabbed Zacks hands. "Yea bu-" Kyle pulled Zack closer Kissing his lips forcing Zack to stop talking. "Zack I do love you!" Kyle said as he took his lips off of Zack's. Zack leaned in allowing for another kiss, Kyle leaned in as there lips slowly opened a small amount they touched. Zacks hands wrapping around Kyle whose hands where touching Zacks butt. As Zack and Kyle locked lips, Cloey walked in "Guys, we should probably leave now...Kenny said we should find a hotel and stay there for a while, it will be safer." Cloey explained. Zack and Kyle slowly pushed away while maintaining to stay close enough for Zacks head to rest on Kyle's shoulder. "Okay we will meet you downstairs." Kyle assured her as he gestured her to leave using his hands. "Cloey looked at Kyle than looked at Zack, "Fine." Cloey said as she left the room. "We appear to have fifteen minutes." Kyle said to Zack. "What for?" Zack asked as he looked directly at Kyle who was smiling at him. Kyle pulled Zack onto the floor, making Zack lye down on his back. Kyle slowly began to rake off his shirt, revealing his tone-ish body. He than quickly moves his head in towards Zack with his mouth semi opened, slowly slipping his tounge into Zacks mouth!