Chapter 5 p2

Zack slowly walked out of the room, on edge something will happen as he leaves the room. Another cop that resembles the man in the room, Zack was just in was standing outside the door. "You can come with me, you can be with your friend now." The man informed Zack. "Wait, a guy name Kenny has taken my friend Cloey! I think he murdered a man. Was that why you guys came to the hotel?" Zack asked eagerly waiting for the man to answer. He just walked and said nothing. "Please! We need to find her!" Zack Whispered in a not so convincing voice. As through some doors Zack noticed Kyle who was distraught, shaking, sweating, and Starring at his phone. Zack got closer to him and Kyle jumped up and Hugged Zack as he started to cry! "They...they tried to separate us...they...they lied to me!" Kyle said softly as he continued to hug Zack while maintaining to cry! Zack looked at the cop as the man nodded his head, giving him the okay to lie...in case of a problem that could occur. "Listen, I am here don't worry..." Zack stated as he rubbed Kyle's back. A static noise came from the cops Walkie talkie as did a voice "The kids are not safe, take them to safe house 51"! The female voice ordered. The officer grabbed his walkie talkie and pressed a button than responded "Okay, they are in my site." The officer let go of the button than looked at Zack and Kyle who now stopped hugging. "Listen, this may seem unorthodox but you have to come with me, my name is Rex!" Officer Rex explained as he guided Zack and Kyle out another two doors leading them to a unmarked police car. "Can any of you drive?" Officer Rex asked looking at them both. "I have my G2. Why?" Zack asked starring down the officer (Rex). "Because you will be driving, Give me your license. -Zack hands his G2 over to Rex- The car has a gps built in, Follow the yellow road. It will bring you to a specific house. That house is a safe home, the gang that is after you I believe you said Credaly Kyle, is a bigger gang than you think. The gang is a short gang listed as one of the one thousand gangs associated with some kind of underground community. They sort of resemble the KKK! I am only telling you this because you seem to have passed them off!" Rex explained eagerly! "Wait! Why are you protecting us?!" Zack yelled back confused, Kyle was not paying attention...just starring at Zack. "Because we need you now to capture the leader. When the leader is caught than we can get one of our men to control the underworld civilization and finally end it!" Rex informed them. "Okay..." Zack replied. "Kyle get in the front" Zack told him. "Okay so why do you need my G2?" Zack asked confused but aware of what the answer may be! "Identification" Zack and Rex said at the same time. "There's a card in there, it has a camera just take a photo with it then it will appear as your real ID, you have to go now." Rex said as he pointed to the car. Zack looked at him than turned around and ran to the drivers seat. Kyle looked out the window at Rex as Zack turned the car over, the engine ran smoothly. The leather seat and black interior did not make this twenty-fifteen mustang oblivious. Zack quickly turned on the radio to hear a man on the radio talking about a burnt house expected to be a gang related violence!  Zack looked back at Rex who started to wave. He gear shifted the car to drive, Zack stepped on the gas and immediately speeded out of the parking lot. "Kyle, I think we screwed up! We may actually die!" Zack's face went from happy about now owning a twenty-fifteen mustang to serious. "Listen Zack, I love you...as long as we are together dying doesn't faze me!" Kyle looked at him than grabbed Zacks leg. The gps turned on and a yellow bar representing the streets, showed them the way to their new house. "It says it will be thirty to forty-five minutes before we get there." Kyle mumbled. "Looks like we are Leaving the City..." Kyle Whispered. Kyle looked out the window, "Bye Cloey" He whispered.

The room was black, all the lights where out. "Kenny! Where am I, why are you doing this!" Cloey screamed. "I am sorry Cloey! I have to!" Kenny said with a tremble in his voice. Kenny pulled off Cloey's blind fold, revealing a gray room with a metal table and a metal tray filled with tools. "No! No...no..." Cloey said as she began to cry, scared of what was about to happen. Another man, with white hair walked in to the room with a girl who was hiding her face. "Cloey, it's so nice to see you. I was meaning to catch up with you, when was the last time o saw you...oh yeah, you where three...it's been so long since I have seen my daughter -Cloey looked at Kenny who had his head down trying to ignore what was happening, she than looked at the man with white hair with a confused look upon her face- Anyways, how do you like my torture room?" The man with white hair asked as he picked up a pocket drill, and walked towards her.