Chapter 3 p2- Kyle and Zack don't know

"She can't be! Are you sure"! Cloey demanded for an answer! "I am positive, when I left I went to go see the progress on the Credaly and I noticed Ju talking to them guiding them towards all of us"! Kenny insisted. "We need to call Zack and Kyle! They need to know"! Cloey said as she reached for her phone in her pocket. "Oh no"! Cloey panicked. "What's wrong"? Kenny asked. "I lost my phone"! Cloey stated.

"Zack come here"! Kyle yelled. Zack Walked towards Kyle to see what was wrong. As Zack got closer he noticed Kyle was starring out the window. "What's wrong" "There is six people standing out front" Kyle said. "What" Zack yelled as he looked out the window. "Are they apart of the gang"? Kyle asked. "I am not sure" Zack answered. "What are they doing" Kyle pointed out. 3 of the six men had a bottle and a piece of fabric hanging out. "Get back"! Zack screamed as he pushed Kyle back! As Kyle plummeted to the ground they both saw a bottle smash through the window exploding on the floor, causing a fire to cascade on their floor! "Get up! We need to get out of here"! Zack yelled as he quickly helped Kyle up off of the ground! "Wait; what about Ju"? Kyle hesitantly asked. "There is no time now let's go"! Zack yelled as he was pushing Kyle to hurry up. More and more bottles were smashing through the window causing even more flames to erupt leaving behind a distinct smell of burning carpet! Zack and Kyle pushed there way out through the back of the house that was now in flames. "Quickly, we must go find Cloey! We have to make sure she has not been harmed...at all"! Kyle insisted. "Hurry than; we must go now" Zack stated, agreeing with Kyle. 

As Kyle started to run away, heading towards Cloey...Zack stayed and stared at the house as it went up in flames. Fear struck Zacks eye's, not because of the terrible danger awaiting for him and his friends but the stash that he had in his basement specially  prepared for Kyle. Kyle looked back and noticed Zack was still standing there. "Common! Let's go! We need to go now" Kyle yelled as he was trying to get Zacks attention! "He wont love me anymore". Zack thought to himself as he turned around and ran toward Kyle who was standing there in panic waiting for him to catch up. As Zack got close Kyle began to run again. "Were do we look for Cloey"? Kyle asked. "We look for Cloey at Kenny's house". Zack stated. Half way to Kenny's house Zack stopped for a break to catch his breathe. "We can not stop! We need to get to her right now! If we don't she may end up getting hurt...or worse; killed"! Kyle explained. "I know but if we get there and Kenny or The Credaly are there what good are we gonna be if we have not caught our breathes"! Zack argued. "Fine"! Kyle muttered. "I am ready now, let's go"! Zack insisted. Zack started to run in the direction of Kenny's house as Kyle trailed behind. Eager to find out if Cloey had been hurt or not they pushed themselves to there limit! By the time they arrived at Kenny's house they were out of breathe and had to rest. "Kenny's lights are out...do you think he is home"? Zack asked faintly as his breath had not been caught yet. "I am not sure, we should have a look inside". Kyle insisted. "Okay, but look around first! Make sure no one else is here"! Zack ordered. Kyle nodded and did a quick look around. "No one, now let us move on. Into the house we must go". Kyle chuckled. Kyle and Zack crouched down and slowly made there way to the door. "This isn't a joke, you said it your self. Don't take this lightly". Zack stated!

Kyle looked at Zack then slowly opened the door. In spight of no one being there they still whispered just as a precaution . "Anything" Zack asked in whisper. "What do you mean? Are we looking for something"? Kyle replied back in whisper. Zack looked at Kyle and gave him a confused look...with a lot of disappointment in his expression. Kyle wondered off searching each room upstairs for either Kenny or Cloey but found no trace of anyone. "Zack, there is nobody here. Like at all. I dont even think Kenny has been here". Kyle quietly yelled to Zack who was still on the main floor. "He was here, it seems he has been sleeping on the couch tho". Zack informed him. Zack kept looking around until he noticed a bong sitting on Kenny's counter. Zack walks up and examines the bong, the first thing Zack noticed was a packed bowl piece filled with kush. "Yo, Kyle get down here"! Zack happily yelled. Zack turned his head to make sure Kyle was not down yet. Zack quickly pulled a little bottle filled with a white powder substance out of his back pocket and poured some on the kush. Quickly putting the bottle back in his back pocket, Zack yelled "Hurry"! Kyle cam running down the stairs hoping Zack had found Cloey or atleast a clue. "What is it"! Kyle asked impatiently. "Look what I found". Zack takes the bong and shows Kyle. "It even has some marijuana left in it...want to have it"? Zack asked. "Um...sure". Kyle took the bong, pulled out his lighter and lit the kush as Kyle smoked it. Kyle finishes it and immediatly feels the buzz. "Woah! This, this stuff is amazing"! Kyle said as he finished the rest. "We need to find kenny's supplier and get his kush"! Kyle informed him. "That is all my stuff, Kenny bought my new strand a few days ago...but all my stuff was in the basement of the house". Zack stated. "Then go get it"! Kyle ordered Zack. "I can't! The house has just burned down..." Zack yelled at Kyle. Kyle looked at the kush, then the bong, then Zack. "We will figure it out later. For now we must get Cloey"! Kyle started to speed walk out of the house and onto the street!