Chapter 2 p5- Kenny is back; but for how long?

When everyone was in the car Kenny started to talk. "Kids! The gang knows who you are! They figured it all out! We need to leave town"! Kenny said while panicking! "How do you know"!

"When I left, I decided to go and see what the gang wanted! When I went their they knew that it was someone with a black van who hit the leader..."

"Kenny, you arrived...a little late; but you are still here. The other one has not yet come so that leads us to suspect him"! The gang leader announced! "What do you mean"? Kenny asked, trying to throw him off. "Someone hit me with their car! A man in a black van! We also have reason to believe there were two males in the house; teens. Having sex! My son thinks it was Kyle and Some other kid. We went to Kyles house and he was not there! We will find these kids, rest assure; We will KILL THEM ALL" The man said with a fear striking tone in voice!

"Wait! So he wants Kyle"? Cloey asked interrupting Kenny's story. "Yes and another boy! Zack he knows it is you, we all have to leave"! Kenny yelled. "No, my mom just got here! This is the first time she has been here for 6 months! I will not leave her! Besides Kyle and I are fighting back with full force! You can either leave or stay and help! You decide, If you chose to stay meet us at the old farm on the coast"! Zack yelled! "What old farm on the coast" Cloey whispered to Zack. "There is no farm on the coast, I am not so trusting in kenny. Something seems different". Zack replied. "Okay, I will see you guys soon". Kenny yelled as he drove off! "Guys, I want some more kush"! Kyle wined. "here take this"! Zack pulled out his co-kush and a small pipe, then handed it to Kyle. "Yay"! Kyle paraded as he lit it up. 5 puffs later Kyle couldn't hear not that he wanted to anyways. Kyle's vision started to fade away as things went black. "Hello"! A deep voice yelled. "Who is it" Kyle replied. "No one" The voice laughed. "Oh okay" Kyle started to wonder around the place he was in. He soon hit a wall. When he backed up random lights flickered on. Kyle was in Zacks house again. "Zack"? Kyle yelled but no one responded. Kyle walked around the house trying to find Zack. First spot he looked was Zacks room. His room was empty. No trace of Zack anywhere. Strange childish laughter struck the room. "Who is there"?! Kyle yelled starting to panic! "He's gone" A little girl whispered in Kyle's ear but when he turned around the girl was gone. "Died he did" The little girl whispered as her voice started to deepen. "WHO" Kyle's voice trembled! "Zack" A deep voice yelled! The room went black. Kyle could not see. Until a grave stone appeared! Someone was their crying. Kyle went closer and closer until he could hear the person say "I am so sorry" continually. Just as Kyle was about to say something; someone grabbed Kyles shoulder!