Chapter 5 p1/3 - Kyle is not inlove!

Zack woke up first before Kyle. He got up than tried walking but felt a pain in his lower back...his butt. "Ouch!" Zack said as he tried to walk. He walked slowly towards the window and opened the red and yellow curtains revealing the sunlight upon Zacks face and some other parts. Zack turns around and notices his boxers on the floor. He bends over and picks them up than puts them on slowly. Zack makes his way back to the bed and just lays there with Kyle. Zack grabbed him and pulled him closer. Kyle rolls over than yawns. "Morning." Zack said to Kyle as he slowly began to wake up. "Good morning." Kyle replied. "We should probably get are clothes on." Kyle said as he laughed. "I have my boxers on already. You have to get yours on though" Zack chuckled as he pointed at Kyle's boxers which where lying on the floor. "Okay." Kyle pulled the blanket with him making Zack lay there with nothing covering him except his boxers. As Kyle got closer to his boxers he dropped the blanket exposing everything, than he picked up his boxers and put them on. "Very funny." Zack chuckled. "I thought so." Kyle agreed as he grabbed his pants and shirt. "Get dressed now. We will need to leave soon." Kyle explained. Zack just looked at Kyle and gave a look than got up and got his clothes the proceeded to put Them on. "Ready?" Zack asked. "Yea let's go." Kyle said as he walked out the door. Kyle went to Kenny's door and knocked waiting patiently for an answer but there was none. Kyle continued to knock on the door. "Zack he's not answering!". "I'll ask Cloey." Zack said as he went to knock on Cloey's door when he realized the door was wide open. "Cloey's gone!" Zack shouted. Zack walked into the room to see nothing but her phone laying on the bed. Kyle quickly ran into the room, behind Zack. The phone was on but said "Storage full, delete some content in order to record more" Zack Pressed okay then he saw a video, it was an hour long. He started the video and heard the thumping noise He and Kyle Created. He then fast forward it a bit more. He heard a knock than Cloey got up and put the phone down. The screen went black. All you could here was Cloey talking to Kenny than all of a sudden a loud thump. "I think Kenny has taken her!" Zack stated. "What!" Kyle yelled back. "Come on!" Zack yelled as he ran out the door and to the elevator. Kyle followed, just as he got there the doors opened! "I told you that I don't trust him." Zack stated as he got in the elevator with Kyle. "What ever It doesn't matter!" Kyle replied. The doors shut as Zack pressed the elevators button for main floor. The way down was quiet, kinda of settling if you forgot about what just happened. The doors opened and Zack walked out. The first thing Zack noticed was that the man on the floor. "Thats the...Oh god! He must have killed him!" Zack yelled as he accused Kenny of murder! "We don't know that!" Kyle protested. Zack And Kyle both walked up to the dead body by the counter. As they got close they noticed a man standing at the door. "Who is that?" Kyle Asked. "Not sure..." Zack Responded. As they turned around to find another way out another man grabbed there shoulders! "You kids come with us!" one of the man yelled as he pulled Zack and Kyle to the door. His grip was strong making this big buff black man not care that they were fighting him every step of the way! The man kept dragging the boys until they reached a car, a police car! "Wait your the police?" Kyle looked at Zack with a confused look placed upon his face. "Why us?" Zack asked as the man directed them into the back seat. "You will find out soon enough." the man said as he shut the door behind Zack and Kyle, than walked to the front of the car which was chilling in idle. "No talking back there! Got it!" The man ordered! "Got it!" Zack and Kyle said at the same time! " What did I just say! Be quiet!" The man screamed! Zack And Kyle both looked at each other. The car ride was quiet, when they got to the police station they where guided to separate rooms. The room was square, white tiles, gray walls...annoying flickering lights. Five minutes passed. The room was quiet. Thirty minutes passed as I sat here alone in this metal chair, a click at the door and A different man walked into the room Zack was in, he was white, he had hey black hair, black glasses and big fat lips! "My name is Ryan! I am here to tell you your charges, why you are here etcetera." Ryan declared as he laid a big file that had the words Zack written in bold and underlined on it! "You kid are extremely busy with your everyday life, are you not?" Ryan asked as he began to read the file. "I'm busy, but what kid isn't now a days? Now cut to the chase, why am I here?" Zack Asked as he placed his hands and folded them on top of the table. "Fine, you are here for illegal drug consumption, prostitution, gang related fights, murder, and kidnapping!" Ryan stated! "How do you figure? I never kidnapped anyone or killed anyone!" Zack fired back! "You have drugged Kyle with some sort of drug that targets the blood, it boosts the heart rate, and triggers a lusting emotion causing him to think he is in love with...I'm assuming Is you! It looks and feels like the drug, cocaine! Your friend is in denial right now, I am assuming you knew this but this drug becomes permanent! You used way to much on him and now the effect is permanent! That is considered as kidnapping, as you took him against his will, legally though we can't prove you drugged him so that is off your file, but we do have you under-" A buzzing sound went off interrupting Ryan from speaking, Another voice spoke "Let him go, we have nothing on him! We have the wrong guy! He had nothing to do with this!" the voice stated. Ryan looked at me shooting a hateful look. "You may go!" Ryan stated as he got up throwing his chair to the ground then pointed at the door!