Chapter 3 p1-love Triangle part 2

As Zack awakes, he turns around to see Kyle struggling to get himself up. "Are you okay"? Zack asked, his face cut up from the fan. "I'm fine! What happened"? Kyle asked avoiding the question. "I am not sure". Zack gets up and helps Kyle up. "Thanks". Kyle has a tremor in his voice as he grasped his side. Not noticing the tremor or movement of Kyle, Zack ran upstairs to find Ju. "Ju, are you alright"? Zack asked before he could see her! No response. "Zack, we need to call Cloey. Make sure she is alright"! Kyle ordered.

beep
       beep
              beep
Cloey's phone rang.

"Who is there"! yelled one of the two men! "I wanna see your face! Get out of the trees and in the open" The other man demanded! Sweat running down Cloey's face...fearing from which they might do to her if she stays and hides and even worse if she comes out in the open! "Promise me you won't hurt me"! Cloey demanded them. "We won't hurt you". One man explained. Cloey slowly Walked out in the open. Both men Walked up to her and grabbed her arm "Come with me"! One of the men holding Cloey's arm yelled! As they walked Cloey, she had noticed a red and yellow glow in the distance. "What is that"? Cloey asked. "You will see when we get there"! As they got closer, the yellow and red glow turned out to be a flame...a fire. As she peeked over she noticed a man tied up on a cross about the same size as the man! "What are you doing"! Cloey screamed as she tried getting lose from the ties of both men's grip! "None of your concern"! Another man in a white cloak making his way to Cloey and the two men, Yelled! Cloey shut her mouth in concern of what they might to do her if she keeps making a fuss! Cloey turned her head away from the men, trying not to witness what she fears they might do! When she turned her head she had noticed the man on the cross was none other than Kenny! She looks at Kenny as he is starring at her! "I got a plan don't worry". Cloey lipped to kenny. Cloey had no plan but she knew she had to find away to save them both! She quickly looked up at the men and spoke "Why is there only three of you"! The man who appeared to be incharge came forth and opened his mouth allowing him to speak "Many of our men went to jail! Other's got accepted! We are the only one's left! This man is our sacrifice"! "So you weren't excepted because you guy's are the worst at what you do"! Cloey mouthed off! The man leading this sacrifice stopped talking and backed off as Cloey smirked! "You shut your mouth! You know nothing"! The men holding her still argued! "Tie her up"! The leading man ordered! Both men holding her still started to drag her towards a tree face the fire, forcing her to watch what is about to happen to kenny! One of the men left to go get a rope that was placed near the fire. "Can I ask you a question"! Cloey asked the man that was still holding her down! "What"! The man asked! Cloey quickly thrusted her leg up towards the man's private, dropping the man to the ground in tears. Cloey got up and crawled  towards Kenny with out any one noticing. The man responsible for getting the rope made his way back to the tree. "HEY, where did the girl go"! He yelled! "She must have ran away! Quickly we must do this"! The leader yelled! The men gathered in a circle! "Turn on the camera"! The leader ordered one of the two men to do! Cloey got to the cross with out anyone noticing and she started to untie Kenny! "Don't worry I will help you"! Cloey whispered! There was one not to untie, Cloey untied the not forcing Kenny to drop to the ground landing on his feet! All three men turned around and noticed Kenny standing there with Cloey by his side! Cloey noticed a tree branch had fallen. Cloey bent over and picked it up! "Time to leave" Cloey insisted! "NO! It's time to get even"! Kenny yelled as he started walking towards the three men! "Get him! Kill him NOW" The leading man yelled! Both men ran towards Kenny punching him in the face and stomach! Cloey ran after one of the two men with the tree branch! Hitting the man in the head, making him get away from Kenny allowing a fair fight! "NEVER HIT A MAN IN HIS BALLS" The man yelled while charging for Cloey! The man kicked the tree branch as Cloey tried to hit him with it again knocking the branch out of her hands! The man got up in Cloey's face! "This is gonna hurt" The man screamed at Cloey! The man quickly pulled his arm forwards then punched Cloey in the mouth again and again! Knocking her down to the ground!  getting ready to knock Cloey out the man lifted his leg about to kick Cloey in the face, Kenny ran and jumped on the man pushing him to the ground face first! Punch after punch making the man's cloak turn red from blood. "Kenny stop! He is done! STOP"! Screamed Cloey while trying to pull Kenny off the man! Kenny stopped and looked at what he had done, starring at the blood that leaked through the cloaks hood and onto Kenny hands! "You are a the stupidest black man I have ever met"! The now only man standing stated! "If I find out you do anything of the sorts like this again! I WILL COME BACK AND KILL YOU"! Kenny yelled! "Good luck finding me"! The man yelled as he ran off into the woods! "Are you okay"! Cloey asked! "I am okay! I need to tell you something! I found out something about Ju"! Kenny told her. "What is it"! Cloey asked. "Cloey is apart of the Credaly"! Kenny stated!