Twelve

Holy shit.

I was actually kissing Namjoon, and I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone that my parents made me date. Here I was kissing the person I thought I hated. Namjoon brought his hand to my shoulders and gently pushed me away. I looked at him with confusion written all over my face but was met with a smile and happiness on his. "I'm sorry Jin, but you are more intoxicated than I am. If we are going to do this, I want the both of us to be able to fully consent." He said this, and my heart melted. I hugged him and felt his arms arms slowly wrap around me.

"Thank you Namjoon, I appreciate you so much." I said, and I felt him chuckle. He pulled away and stood while taking my hand in his. "Let's go to bed. It's getting late, and we have to go meet some people tomorrow. I want you to be there with me." I stood and followed in suit. I was actually going to be marrying this respectful ass man, and for once, I was excited for something my parents had planned for me.

----------

When I woke up, I felt arms around me, and immediately smiled because I remembered all of the events that happened the night before. It was definitely magical. I looked at the clock and saw what time it was. It was seven o'clock in the morning, so I decided to make breakfast in that beautiful kitchen. Cooking was literally a safe haven and an escape, but I wanted to make something amazing.

Since we were in Hawaii, I wanted to make an American dish which was eggs benedict. I had made it many times and was definitely ready to show off my cooking skills. It was gonna be a really good day, and I was so ready for it to begin.

----------

It smells really good in here, what the heck did you cook?" Namjoon came into the kitchen at 7:45, with tousled hair, and he was shirtless. I ignored that, and made eye contact with him. "I made eggs benedict." I said, handing him a beautiful presentation.

"Damn Jin, you are so talented." I looked at him and smiled.

"Bitch, I know. You don't have to tell me." I grabbed my plate, and I sat down at the table with him. We were eating in silence, but we would occasionally look at each other and smile.

----------

Hey guys! Sorry for the (low key) filler, BUT I wanted to give you guys some happiness before the real drama started.

Love you guys,

-Cj