Eight

"Namjoon can I ask you something?" I looked at Namjoon, and he smirked. "Well you just did, but shoot." I then laughed lightly as I continued on. "Well I mostly just wanted to know if we were finally friends?" I asked this, and his face immediately washed over with surprise. That's the first time that I actually saw him express something other than anger, sarcasm, or amusement. He then quickly fixed himself, and shrugged. "I mean I guess so, we get along pretty well considering this shitty situation that we are in. Not saying you are shitty or anything, but our parents are forcing us to get married. That's pretty shitty to me. Not letting your own child choose their fates is kind of fucked." This was definitely where all his anger was coming from, but I also had to agree with him. It was very fucked. My thoughts were interrupted by the airport intercom. "All passengers of 1-A please board your plane." We got up from our seats and made our way through the door.

I was very excited to be in Hawaii despite not being around people that I was really close to. I would have loved it if Jimin could have come  with us, but sadly that isn't how things worked. Namjoon and I had to spend time together or else our family businesses would never work out. Namjoon and I were most likely the smartest choice out of the entirety of our families. Namjoon is very intelligent meaning he could deal with finances, while I am very social and could deal with the people. That was probably why our parents arranged everything.

As I found my seat, I discovered that Namjoon and I had a secluded compartment. It was the most ridiculous thing that I had ever seen. This was definitely going to be a long week.