Four

"Okay so since this was all my idea, I will go first. Never have I ever been to Hawaii." It was Val. She started out simple because she was actually a very hardcore person. Everyone at the table took a shot except her. It was now Hoseok's turn.

"Never have I ever kissed another man." Everyone at the table except for Hoseok took a shot. I looked at Namjoon in surprise because honestly I didn't expect it from him at all.

It was now Yoongi's turn. "Never have I ever fallen in love." Everyone at the table took a shot except for Yoongi and I. It was honestly a very sad thought, but I didn't really mind because I always knew that it could never happen. My parents have chosen every single thing my whole life.

This time it was Jimin's turn. I honestly had no idea what he was going to say, but what he said was truly ironic. "Never have I ever been engaged." There were only three people at the table who took a shot. Those people were Hoseok, Namjoon, and I. "Oohh shots fired!" Hoseok said as Jimin began to laugh.

That's when it was officially my turn. "Never have I ever kissed a woman." There were only two people who took a shot. Those were Jungkook and Hoseok. Which honestly wasn't ironic at all.

As the night went on, the eight of us learned a lot about each other. I learned that Namjoon was GAY AS FUCK, and without this game I never would have known. He actually genuinely cares about his friends, and he isn't as self centered as I thought.

It was tonight that I learned that Namjoon and I have a lot in common, and I could officially see the two of us becoming friends.
—————
Eventually everyone left, and Namjoon and I made our way to our rooms. I got ready for bed, and after a few minutes of just laying in bed, there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said, and that's when a shirtless Namjoon walked in. I was thankful that it was slightly dark because my red face would have easily shone.

"Hey Jin, so I know that we just met and everything, but like I can't sleep very well. Is it okay if I sleep in here tonight?" I then nodded my head, and instantly regretted everything.