Three

Two weeks had passed, and Namjoon and I still haven't spoken a word to each other. I honestly had no problems living with him at all. From what I've observed, he was really good at school. He was very fluent in English because he would watch English movies without the the subtitles, and even talked over the phone in English. I was honestly amazed by it, but I would never tell him that because again we hadn't talked for the weeks we had lived together.

I honestly wished that he wasn't so full of himself because I could definitely get along with him. I tried to build up the courage to talk to him, and when I finally did he beat me to it. "Okay so I know we don't get along at all, but I thought I would ask your opinion. How do you feel about parties?" He asked me, and so I answered as smoothly as possible. "Well I've only been to a few parties, but in all honesty I'm down." Namjoon nodded his head.

"So do you wanna throw one?" He asked, and I looked at him in surprise. "Wow, school boy actually likes to party?" I asked, and so he laughed, "Yeah actually I do. They help me relax some because sometimes school is actually stressful. So I take that as a yes?" At that I nodded, and he told me to invite whoever I wanted. That was the end of our conversation, and two hours later there were only eight of us. 

Namjoon invited his three friends Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok while I invited Jimin, Taehyung, and Val. It was a small crowd, and even though I didn't like Namjoon at all, we got along and had fun with our friends. Our friends REALLY seemed to like each other considering they were all hitting on each other. Hoseok walked up to Val and used a stupid pickup line that made her laugh for about five minutes. He kicked the chair over that was in front of her, and said "Come here often?" She basically died.

Jimin hit on Jungkook for a few minutes, but Jungkook had heart eyes for Taehyung. Jimin eventually gave up, but then Yoongi began to hit on Jimin making Jimin blush like every five minutes. As I was in my thoughts, I quickly got pulled out of them.

"Guys let's play never have I ever!" Hoseok and Val yelled, and that's how Namjoon and I ended up becoming friends.