Seven

"Jin we just want to tell you that your father and I have booked a flight for you and Namjoon. The Kim's have a residence in Hawaii, and they wanted you and Namjoon to go. They didn't say why, they just said that you guys could get to know each other more." I held in my frustrated groan, and turned on the speaker phone.

"Eomma, Namjoon is right here would you please repeat what you've just told me?" I asked and she hummed in response as she then explained to Namjoon. As she finished explaining, Namjoon laughed silently.

"Okay well your flight is in tomorrow at eight in the morning, so I suggest you two start packing. You will both be there for at least three weeks, so good luck. Bye Jin, love you!" She then hung the phone up, and I groaned out in frustration finally.

"Well at least she gave us a some what notice." I then made my way to my room, and began to pack as my mother had said. "Do you always do what your Eomma tells you?" I turned around to see Namjoon in the doorway of the room.

"Most of the time, yes." I replied quickly while going into my bathroom to retrieve my toiletries. "You need to learn to have some fun. I know a few places in Hawaii." He said loud enough for me to hear him. I then walked back out, and looked at him.

"Listen, I know how to have fun I just rarely do it. I don't like to disappoint my parents, and I'm very sure you don't either." Namjoon smirked. "Yeah, you're right, but as long as you don't get caught it's hard to disappoint them." He then walked out of my room, and into his own.

He was such an odd guy, and I knew he was definitely hiding something. I had to figure it out, and while in Hawaii I would.