Six

Namjoon

There was one reason why I did what my parents asked me, I wanted to produce music. I told my family that it was "school," but really it was just a lie so I could use the BigHit studio. I honestly wanted to tell them, but they would never accept it. They would cut me off, and make my sister marry Jin instead. Jin shouldn't marry someone like her. She's a brat who doesn't deserve Jin.

I finally reached Yoongi's house, and I knocked on his door. He then opened his door, and his eyes widened. "Joon, what the hell are you doing here?!" He asked, and I raised my eyebrows at him. "It's Friday yoongs, we have an appointment as we do every Friday." He then looked at me in confusion. "Right. Uhm hold on." He then closed the door, and all I heard were running feet.

The door opened again, and Yoongi let me in. "Sorry it's such a mess, I was wasted last night." He said, and that's when I noticed something. I smirked. "Yoongi, who's underwear is that?" He then looked over at his couch, and he bit his lip. "Uhm those are mine?" I then narrowed my eyes. "Mhm, bet they are." That's when there was a loud crash that came from Yoongi's bedroom. 

"I knew it! You've got Jimin here, don't you?" Yoongi's eyes went wide, and I chuckled. "Yoongi, he literally offered you a ride home. You left the party with him last night, I'm not as stupid as you think I am." I said, and he just shook his head as he went to go see what Jimin was up to. 

"I'm sorry, I just fell." I heard Jimin say, and Yoongi laughed. It's been so long since I heard my best friend laugh like that. Ever since his parents threw him out, he had never had time to enjoy himself. It was sad as hell. I was actually glad that he hooked up with Jimin last night because they clicked so quickly it's not even funny. I was honestly so jealous because Jin and I would never click like that even though I wish we would. Sadly, Jin was way too good for me.